Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You are 1 SOUL over your inventory limit....

Time has come, now not only i have to sell shards, runes and talismans. Now i have to open souls and sell the chars because i dont have more slots.

OS
    Android
    wow, that's ugly...how many stacks do you have?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    wow, that's ugly...how many stacks do you have?
    After deleting 1 stack i have 49 stacks now.

OS
    iOS
    4900 is a lot lol. I thought I had quite a few, I'm sitting at 500ish.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    After deleting 1 stack i have 49 stacks now.
    okay, good to know. since sacrifice won't come along anytime soon, it's hard to do anything than selling them for gold...even it's a damn waste of souls...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

I think that in the time sacrifice arrives, more people will be like me. I think that the sacrifice feature should come sooner than other updates.

OS
    iOS
    It's prob in the devs interests to get it out sooner rather than later too. There's a big backlog of gold, souls, 3 star colored runes and shards to be removed before they start making money (more), again. Was it stated this update or next? I feel like they've got their hands full with all the crazy bugs, it's not unstable like it used to be, but so many different things either don't work properly or are completely broken. I imagine they're gonna have to go through every character, skill, and talisman to debug, and then debug all the fixes to make sure it's all smooth. 80+ characters, and countless talismans is a lot to deal with lol.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

I will be happy if at least they increase the number of char slots like they said. If i dont remember bad they said that this would be added in the next update this week. Lets see how many spots they will add :S

Actually Sparton said he "WILL NOT" increase the slots this coming update because of gamer files. They don't want the files to keep getting larger and larger because it will cause more problems with the server

Great find thou. I have like 25 stacks. I still can keep collecting a few more lol