Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Use Soldier Eddie's Roulette to AOE Heal and Generate Power. Allied Soldier Sentinel has AOE Cleanse and can remove positive effects, which is very good against certain bosses. Allied Soldier Magus has a reflect shield that reflect damage back to all enemies.

I´m level 44 and active player, add me Enomishadow-5879

Carriage Rider Eddie + Pharo King Dog + Axis Commander

OS
    iOS
    I am using a slightly modified version of the OP's first army composition:

• Soldier Eddie (Gunner) + Allied Soldier (Magus) + Allied General (Sentinel) - Very often, I'll kick off an attack with Eddie's "Roar", which will give me some free power (and if I'm lucky, I'll get a free turn for Eddie to attack) and next I will activate the General's "Grand Strategy" (requires 7 power) giving my team some nice buffs for two turns. Then the Allied Soldier's magic damage is pretty mean with all those buffs. I'll often use "Grand Strategy" before using Eddie's special attack as well, maximizing the damage and often getting many crit's out of it. Also, when I'm starting an attack round where the enemy is already inches from death and I'm certain that I can take them out with only my allies, I will always be sure to take the free opportunity to hit Eddie's "Roulette" first to top off on HP and get some nice buffs before attacking with my allies FTW.

At one point, I was only leaning towards characters that do AOE attacks... but I found that you can apply more strategy if you have at least one character that focuses attacks on one enemy because they can do more damage - so, I'll often save the General (with his single-target magic attack) for the last attack to clean up whoever is leftover that I think I can take out in one shot. The less enemies hitting you each wave, the better. Having all AOE attackers often left me facing four enemies with like 5% HP each... they do as much damage as enemies with 100% HP. Better to finish at least one of them off each round.

The Allied General is currently my trooper-for-hire... so if you'd like to try him out, be my guest: OpticSugar-0227
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 07-29-2016 at 09:26 PM.

OS
    Android
    I'm using this exact comp to grind Underworld Madness... It's amazing. I also got a skill shard on the general and now the buffs work for 3 turns. He does amazing damago for a sentinel too.

OS
    Android
    Not a power combo, but a fun one:
    Purple Helmet Axis Soldier and yellow Undead Allied Soldier and whatever Eddie you have going - both of the soldiers have a good chance of Extra Turn and you can get five or six turns per turn

OS
    iOS
    I just finished the game with Blue allied soldier (4 stars, max talismans), samurai Eddie, and a hellhound (red dog from underworld). Most of the time the party doesn't need a healer, it dispatches the enemies quickly enough that you don't need to use the red dogs heal skill. Good combo, covers most/all the bases. In the future as I don't need damage from the allied soldier, I'm going to change his talismans to a three set of paralysis and a three set of freeze prob. So once he does hit something, there will be a 70% chance it's disabled for a round, samurai Eddie and something else to clean up the rest. I'll post my findings.

Hey all,

I have my own 4* 80 Wicker Man, and a 4* 80 Pharaoh Dog. Been using people's 4* 80 Magus Allied Trooper as a third member and the results are pretty impressive.

Basic strategy is to use Pharaoh Dogs triple heal special at the start of the game, use Wicker Man's Beckon special to refill the power points and then Allied Soldier's Reflect special.

So from turn 1, you basically have an almost indestructible team who doesn't even need to attack because of the reflect damage. You just keep boosting the power points with wicker man to keep the buffs on, and attack ocassionally for extra damage.

Doesn't work in every situation but I was very pleased with the majority of times I used it.

Not sure if that is an obvious strategy but hey.

(also - I just tried WickerMan with my 5* Nomad and a 5* Child Of The Damned - holy crap - enemy doesnt even get a chance to attack :-D)

Feel free to add me - I have my 5* Nomad as trooper - LeChamp-4825

OS
    iOS
    I have enough red shards for the red bat, so he's next I think for five star treatment. His passive triggers the second you kill an enemy, the whole party gets another turn. It's crazy OP. Comes with a yellow slot and two red ones, probably going to be a thief talisman and guardian talisman build.

Is the red bat immune to the "killing doesn't kill" bug that the Angels have?