Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Find Any Interesting Team Comps? Post Them Here!

Not sure how far people are into the game yet, but have you found any interesting team comps and party combinations? If so, post them here!

Here are a few I know of:

• Soldier Eddie + Allied Soldier (Magus) + Allied Soldier (Sentinel) - Really Solid Team. Use Soldier Eddie's Roulette to AOE Heal and Generate Power. Allied Soldier Sentinel has AOE Cleanse and can remove positive effects, which is very good against certain bosses. Allied Soldier Magus has a reflect shield that reflect damage back to all enemies. It's really strong vs large enemy waves that do damage.

• Wickerman Eddie + Desert Guardian + Any Healer - Wickerman DOTS people up and Desert guardian can consume dots with basic attack. He also has a great passive that protects Wickerman Eddie from Damage. Just add in a healer to keep him alive and build him really tanky.

The combination I am currently using is the following:
    Speed of Light Eddie(***) + Pharaoh Dog(****) + Pyro Soldier(****)

This Eddie is rather squishy, but does awesome magic damage (basic) and has an AOE special that hits all enemies with a chance to steal their buffs. The Pyro Soldier adds a guard bonus to all chars at the start of each battle and has an AOE basic attack. The Pharaoh Dog automatically casts regen on any character that goes below 25% health, has a wicked (but costly) heal/regen all ability and decent basic attack with a chance to inflict curse.

With all characters leveled at 5-10, I find that I can grind the Wickerman boss of the first world with ease on hard mode using auto battle (would be even easier if I used manual mode). A downside to this team is that I often kill enemies too quickly to be able to meet all bonus requirements.

Oh, I also have my Pharaoh Dog (with enhanced talismans) set as my champion character if you like to give him a try. My ID is Zuuhl-4153

OS
    iOS
    My main team now is Wickerman Eddie + Wickerdog King + Allied Bomber Boy.

The bomber boy is a sentinel that not only has a basic attack that damages every enemy, but also has a healling-everyone power skill. The dog is a warrior, not a big deal, but with talismans deals a decent damage. And of course Wickerman Eddie. All of them are currently 4*

4* Wickerman Eddie?
    You've been upgrading then.

OS
    iOS
    I've been playing since the beta version was released so I've been able to level him I'm looking forward to upgrade him to 5*

Just added you. I'm WickedVase-5538

I use 3 star mummy Eddie with 4 star Pharoah dog. 3rd member was a 3 star demon dog (warrior), but he dies so quick now I'm thinking of replacing him

I've got a 3*Dog of War teamed up with a 3*Soldier Eddie. The dogs passive does a great job of protect squishy characters, but you'll need to build the dog tanky.

OS
    iOS
    I run Soldier Eddie level 3* with Allied Soldier Magus and Souless Demon Warrior. The Allied Reflect ability is so awesome. Buff that first then hit Roulette on Eddie and have enough for Souless demon to buff Rally as well. This combo has allowed me to complete all the way to last wave of Underworld but since I am only 3*, I cannot beat the level 80 4* normal Underworld. The mobs are just too tough at stage 3/5. Still need help finding Evo shards 2* to evolve my guys. Add me if you like.

Stormseye-8121

I found another good combo,

If you have Soldier Eddie and Vampire Eddie, you can probably complete almost any quest. What you do is fight normally with whatever team you like with Soldier Eddie as the lead. If any of your allies die, use the Endure ability (in the past) on Soldier Eddie, then next turn switch to Vampire Eddie (ideally with your special up). Use your ult to revive all allies and deal damage to enemies.

The Endure ability makes it so you can't die for 2 turns, so you can free revive your team if you use it and then switch to Vampire Eddie and always keep your team alive with his abilities