Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Even though I don't have fully stared characters I've been using a pretty synergized team.

OG Eddie + Masked Harpy + Desert Warrior.

Eddie brings the big hits and really good debuffs, Masked Harpy adds Magic Burn and lastly Desert Warrior capitalizes all those debuffs and does a lot of damage too.

Downside is it can be really squishy (Besides Eddie) and the both supports will get targeted a lot. I can't use it in higher levels, I trade one of them for Dog of War, he's been nice but I feel he's lacking something. Does anyone have experience with the doggie?

I used the Dog of War for a bit with Wickerman Eddie and it seemed to work pretty well, because if you build the dog full HP, then he will keep him protected and you can do lots of AOE damage. Also works well with a healer that can keep him alive.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    I found another good combo,

If you have Soldier Eddie and Vampire Eddie, you can probably complete almost any quest. What you do is fight normally with whatever team you like with Soldier Eddie as the lead. If any of your allies die, use the Endure ability (in the past) on Soldier Eddie, then next turn switch to Vampire Eddie (ideally with your special up). Use your ult to revive all allies and deal damage to enemies.

The Endure ability makes it so you can't die for 2 turns, so you can free revive your team if you use it and then switch to Vampire Eddie and always keep your team alive with his abilities
    That sounds like a good one!

Now if only I had those two Eddies...

The combo that has been working for me lately is 4* Wickerman Eddie, 4* Angel of Pain, 3* Masked Harpy, & a 3* Soldier Eddie. The first three all have attacks that damage all enemies. Both the Eddies have power up abilities and Soldier Eddie can heal. So if I play it right I can usually survive most fights at least through the Battlefield. The Underworld is where I need to pull in help from my Troopers but that's what they're for.

Been running this one for a while now:

3*Dog Of War (sentinel) - 4*Hellhound (warrior) and 3*Wickerman Eddie

Got the dog of war set up with all green talismans to keep health up so he can tank all the damage away from the other 2 once they drop below 50%. His attack damage is a bit crap but he can still stun occassionally with his special. I'm gonna have to rename him "Immortal Dog"

The Hellhound just rips everyone with the primary attack and has a team heal special that also grants lifesteal. At the start of any round, I just use Wickerman's future Beckon skill to refill my energy and then just use Hellhound to keep everyone healthy.

Wickerman's Beckon also ups his damage pretty nicely, and can sometimes grant a free turn. Combine that with his special / ultimate and there is a lot of damage to go around. Might switch to a different Eddie once I unlock one, but for now only got a crappy 3* Biker and a 2* Gunner so stuck with him for now.

That Hellhound might be good with Soldier Eddie as well, since Soldier Eddie can deal Physical Damage which will make more use of Lifesteal than Wickerman Eddie.

For a while, I was using 3* Soldier Eddie, and two 3* allied soldier (Magus).

I just got an ox cultist (sentinel), and switched out one of my soldiers for him. After putting just one green talisman with a wicked HP buff on it, and evolving him to 3*, my team is holding it's own on the later battlefield fights (normal).

With both Soldier Eddie and Allied Soldier at level 60, and the Ox Cultist only at level 5. I can't wait to level him to 60 and Max out his talismans to see what this tank healer can do...

Yeah, it's surprising he's one of the better healers, especially early on. Just lacks damage or any other utility.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    Yeah, it's surprising he's one of the better healers, especially early on. Just lacks damage or any other utility.
    Yeah, pretty much all of his abilities work off of Max HP, so having that buffed up as much as possible makes his attacks just as effective as the rest....not sure how all the others do, since he's the only one I have gotten, but I really like him

OS
    Android
    Yesterday I was Going into the Children of the Damned Battle in Underworld. I used my default "Wrathchild" Eddie 3/60, My Wickerman 4/69, And blue Allied Soldier 3/33. Wickerman has a passive Impact effect. It raises allies ATK and DEF. Allied Soldier has a Power Ability Reflect. They almost killed them selves attacking. I was not expecting to live through that one on the first try.
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.