OS
    Android

Wicked Temptations event?

Anyone have any idea what this event is going to involve? I'm thinking of opening a whack of souls for some more sacrifices in the current event, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the upcoming Wicked Temptations BOS event is going to need those souls. Don't want to fall for that one again
    Watcha think? Don't do it?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Anyone have any idea what this event is going to involve? I'm thinking of opening a whack of souls for some more sacrifices in the current event, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the upcoming Wicked Temptations BOS event is going to need those souls. Don't want to fall for that one again
    Watcha think? Don't do it?
    If it's anything like the last BoS event, we could get all the frags we needed with just 2 talisman mythic souls. However, the BoS events have been the least consistent between them so who knows what this one will look like.

I do wish that it would overlap with the sac event though or at least come before it. Seems counter intuitive to have your event about opening souls after your event about sacrificing all the souls you just opened.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Damn I didn't even think about saving all the talisman souls, or the tribute souls. Finally opened them all when the sac event started to clear space, and get rid of all those 1 and 3 star hearts, including several mythics. Arg. Now I'll probably end up opening a ton of lesser tier souls and be forced to sac them anyways, with no inventory space to store them til the next sac event. Sure wish they'd hurry up and increase the slot capacities, and ya schedule the events so this wouldn't even be an issue.
    Last edited by Geodude; 08-16-2020 at 05:49 PM.

OS
    Android
    My strategy has been to save all of the Talisman Souls for this type of event.

They only drop Gold Idols (in addition to the talismans) which are of no use during a Sacrifice Event - so they can remain unopened without any significant loss. They have also proven to be far more valuable during a Book of Souls event (as it doesn't take a lot of them to hit all the goals), making the character souls less important.

So I will burn through the character souls while they have additional sacrifice value, and wait on the Talisman Souls until they have additional value.
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    Android
    Those gold idols have plenty of use during sac events. Opening hundreds of souls can get expensive, especially if you're opening clan souls and don't coin drops.

On the bright side you get a ton of those talisman soul frags running cosmic dungeons and that only takes up your device for an hour.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Great tips! Will be ready for similar future events. I did a few more sacs with existing toons, to get some of the extra goodies, but decided better be safe than sorry, and not dip any further into my bos. Bring on the bos event! Or will it be another pos event haha.