OS
    Android

New Events wanted

Please post desired events you would like to see. I want an event that uses the daily gold key dungeon.

OS
    iOS
    If your gonna do a month long event with a tie-in dungeon event, make the dungeon last all month and have us grind there instead of a random Frontier Dungeon
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    If your gonna do a month long event with a tie-in dungeon event, make the dungeon last all month and have us grind there instead of a random Frontier Dungeon
    Ik would be much better

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    I actually like the past two months having 3 different dungeons to run. I still had plenty of achievements to earn in them and they keep adding more with the incessant awakening (but my dislike for the rate of awakening happening is a topic for a different post). Plus 3 dungeons gives some flexibility for players who don't have all the top tier toons.

I wouldn't mind seeing a month long dungeon event every now and then though. Maybe every few months or longer so they have time to properly test and design it so we don't have our usual "what toons or talismans can't I run as they crash the game" discussions. Those absolutely suck for players where those toons or tailismans are their only options for the harder dungeons.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I actually like the past two months having 3 different dungeons to run. I still had plenty of achievements to earn in them and they keep adding more with the incessant awakening (but my dislike for the rate of awakening happening is a topic for a different post). Plus 3 dungeons gives some flexibility for players who don't have all the top tier toons.
    Totally agree.