Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Not many have him yet, so that not a viable option for many.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Thanks for the info. Great post/response for those not regulars on discord.

OS
    iOS
    This will be solid advice in about two days.

In the meantime... for the 98% of the player base that doesn't have Ghost yet, the best course is *usually* to passive disable Necro with your last attack, pass turn, and get 'em in round 2. Even if Necro is cleared (GRE), he goes into round 2 with Passive Disable active, and does not shield the two blockers from being disabled.

I genuinely don't understand why this two-blocker schema doesn't take damage, however ^^. If you play the same two toons v. Baphomet, he/He/It will kill them both eventually as each takes % damage blocking for the other. What does Boppy have that we don't?? :'-(.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    I just smoked that team with max Viking Ed, Madame Fortune, Mercenary and the Gunner Kitty. Killed em all in three rounds.

Envious / Bespoke Cosmic on Viking
    Ragnarok / T3 Gold Redemption on Mercenary
    Light / T2 Gold Blind on Madam
    Amulet on Cat

For the record, I stopped at team 8. Max Gre, max Icarus, max Cosmic Lilith, max Cosmic Shinobi. Not even going to attempt it. Lol.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 09-26-2020 at 10:36 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    In the meantime... for the 98% of the player base that doesn't have Ghost yet, the best course is *usually* to passive disable Necro with your last attack, pass turn, and get 'em in round 2. Even if Necro is cleared (GRE), he goes into round 2 with Passive Disable active, and does not shield the two blockers from being disabled.
    Keyword here is usually... Out of 4 times I set it up on arena defense and once in gauntlet, that strategy worked exactly 0 times. For others it often works but unfortunately you can't 100% of the time predict what will happen with that dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    there is a way around these double blocker teams, use ghost of the navigator to inflict innate passive disable
    You tried him, huh? Such an easy solution at this moment.
    Last edited by Mateja; 09-26-2020 at 11:31 PM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Keyword here is usually... Out of 4 times I set it up on arena defense and once in gauntlet, that strategy worked exactly 0 times. For others it often works but unfortunately you can't 100% of the time predict what will happen with that dumpster fire.

You tried him, huh? Such an easy solution at this moment.
    i havent cus i havent got him yet but a few clan members have him and it works
    Last edited by Madrik; 09-29-2020 at 03:14 PM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Estoy de acuerdo contigo, hacer críticas sin proponer soluciones no creo que sea lo más apropiado.
    Y si a un juego no le encuentro nada atractivo dejo de jugarlo y busco otro cuando no soy capaz de dar
    o solicitar posibles soluciones.
    Master Malaga Maiden Clan

OS
    iOS
    Last week I past the infamous "2-blockers" by disabling passives on first round with the prisioner. Damage blockers were killed in round 1 or 2, and eventually revived by GRE. After being revived, they took damage and were easily killed in a few rounds (same way they take damage if you use this team against baphomet, as other user indicated)... so I guess em not getting damage past 50% HP during their first life is just a bug.

I'm not surprised to find this team in Arena defense... but it's annoying that the devs are placing a broken-bugged team on the gaunlet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    I'm not surprised to find this team in Arena defense... but it's annoying that the devs are placing a broken-bugged team on the gaunlet.
    According to devs, teams are pulled directly from arena automatically, they don't do anything. Even though obviously bugged should be filtered out. As it is, there are a plenty of counters out there but that doesn't mean we should fight it every week.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    As for blockers, Paranoid cosmic was introduced for a reason. Sure, FotD and his variant are not that good now, but we have to see if the Headtaker/Factor X would be better.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera