Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gauntlet Season 8 - Win Battles in the Gauntlet to earn The Ghost of the Navigator!

Name:  Gauntlet-Season-8-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 6125
Size:  286.4 KB

Earn Ghost of the Navigator Soul Fragments and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Our eighth Gauntlet season starts now and will run until October 25th at 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for Season 8 will feature Ghost of the Navigator Fragments, in addition to other rewards.

You will have 10 weeks (until the end of Season 8) to earn enough Ghost of the Navigator Fragments from the Gauntlet to summon him, after that he will be much more difficult to obtain, as he won’t be featured in any other soul.

The Ghost of the Navigator is a 5 star Sentinel hero-class ally with extremely potent skills. The Ghost of the Navigator drowns his opponents in a wide variety of negative status effects, while staying afloat throughout battle thanks to his passive immunity to all Heal Block and Max HP reduction effects!

His power ability, ‘Lash to the Mast’, Transforms Each Negative Effect on himself into a Random Beneficial Effect and will apply Soul Shackle to a single target. Soul Shackle Drains the target’s MAX HP and also ensures that the Ghost cannot take more than 5% of his MAX HP as damage from any single attack.

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    The design is very cool! I wish it were an awakenable sentinel

OS
    Android
    Thankfully not an awakenable sentinel. We still haven't had the chance to get enough parrots for both Navigator and Ancient Mariner.

Plus we've already had two awakenable toons this month. It's slowly becoming less of a special thing and more of a "pay to have a properly balanced character".
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Thankfully not an awakenable sentinel. We still haven't had the chance to get enough parrots for both Navigator and Ancient Mariner.

Plus we've already had two awakenable toons this month. It's slowly becoming less of a special thing and more of a "pay to have a properly balanced character".
    I mean we are still waiting on patch notes pt 1 this month

OS
    iOS
    Is he the third character who can wear the Nautical cosmic?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Really? I have both Navigator and Ancient Mariner fully awakened...

OS
    Android
    How did you get the extra three birds?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    He/she HAD to purchase them. That was the only way. They were in the store for the first week of the event - with everything you *could* have gotten 15 of them total initially. I decided NOT to spend $20 expecting them to be available in the next few events. So I'm sitting on 9 of them. They haven't been available in subsequent challenges, and they removed them from the store as well (not that I'd buy them now either, though).
    Last edited by Yup; 08-23-2020 at 11:17 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I didnt see the other six for sale. It's not a big deal they will release them soon enough.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    He/she HAD to purchase them. That was the only way.
    That makes sense. I must have purchased that event bundle.