Thread: Freya frags?

OS
    Android

Freya frags?

This event is giving 50 total Freya frags, but they are being added to the wrong place. I currently have 700 of 1500 for her. This event started a new one, so I also have 50 of 750 now. All other frags for toons are adding to their respective 1500 toon.

Maybe the devs see this and find a way to fix it?
    Proud leader of

The EXORCISTS Clan

Daily player since the beginning.

Game ID: Smudge-4480

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    This event is giving 50 total Freya frags, but they are being added to the wrong place. I currently have 700 of 1500 for her. This event started a new one, so I also have 50 of 750 now. All other frags for toons are adding to their respective 1500 toon.

Maybe the devs see this and find a way to fix it?
    Yeah, nice pick up. I noticed the same thing. The event reward Freya frags are counting as the original Einherjar's Path frags (which are "no longer available") - not the ones you can now buy from the clan store.

OS
    Android
    They've been completely off the mark with character frags for a few too many events

Wrong Freya frags for this event
    Wrong Fenrir frags for the last event with him (I don't remember which even that was)
    Alchemist frags not actually put in Sat 15 during the last sacrifice event.

The last one is a bit of an assumption since they never commented on it but I've reached out on multiple discords, facebook groups, and the few people I know in real life and no one was able to say they had gotten them. A few people having bad luck is to be expected but absolutely no one being able to say they got it, leads me to believe the simpler and easier explanation that those frags were never turned on just like they gave us the wrong frags.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Honest mistake since ALL ThE FRAGS LOOK THE SAME@!!!!!@@@ .. just lazy, lazy, artwork.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..