Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

In-game account problems

Hi guys, I’m not quite sure where to put this, as in my opinion it’s not a bug - it’s more like my in-game account is broken and urgently needs to be fixed.

It all started after the monthly rollover on 1st of August. As I was opening the achievements tabs it took about 2 mins to get in there. I did the daily pattens (as always for four years now) and as I was claiming the daily rewards, again the game slowed down totally. The SoT, ironite and stuff didn’t add up and the message icon did not disappear. So, I really-entered the tab again and the rewards were there - still or again idk - ready to be claimed. As I didn’t get them before, I tried again. Same procedure... so I decided to hard reset the game.
    After the app started again, it was on French (should be English in the first place) and clan’s feature was locked (not available “yet”). Hmmm?
    I logged out of my account and logged in again. After that the achievements were there again to be claimed. WTF? I entered the achievements tab and the game froze. After two minutes the app closes itself and restarted.

Since that, I can’t open achievements anymore. The game closes immediately. In the meanwhile it shows about 4k completed achievements ready to be claimed. I wrote to NF and we had daily correspondence but all they suggested so far was log out and in again, reinstall the game, update your device ... I did that already before these suggestions a hundred times. I tried 5 different devices with the same result. Ok, I tried to manage doing achievements and events without knowing about any of my progress. Asked clanies to send screens that show what there is to do and I did. It worked it for the first week. I hit the achievements, events, clan-events as usual ang got the rewards (luckily they open instantly and automatically when reached).

The following week I didn’t get any rewards and I didn’t claim the daily rewards for 7 days by now. I wrote lists and counted manually how many dungeon runs, awakenings etc I did. I got nothing. NF said I surely would have got my rewards - maybe the info box didn’t show up. No, I didn’t. As an example: I had 600/300 evo talis frags (left over from before) and did all the evolutions and awakenings which would lead to 300 more frags that would cumulate to 900/300 = 3 souls. Nothing at all.
    So, in the meanwhile I miss 2 full weeks of daily rewards, 1 week of event-based rewards.
    But it gets better. Since the sac event is on, I get several 99-stacks of common gold keys into my BoS and have to open them manually to be able to play at all cuz of the overcrowded BoS-Warnung. This takes 2 1/2 hours each day of which I’m not amused and I’m not capable of doing daily anymore. This is time I can’t spare anymore. Finally, since two days now I can’t claim the satellite15 and do sacs (funny ... there is a sac event on and my BoS is overcrowded. For the first time ever I can’t participate, I can’t support my constant SSS-clan and won’t be able to finish achievements like getting toons and talis. I have never NOT finished ANY achievement. It’s just frustrating and it’s been like that for 16 days now. I’m tired of it in the meanwhile tho I love that game but I wished I would get more help from NF than mentioned earlier.

Cheers,
    Caesar
    Last edited by Caesar815; 08-17-2020 at 04:39 AM.

OS
    Android
    That is very sad to hear. Hopefully someone sees this and fixes your game.
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.

OS
    Android
    Sounds like a bug to me and I'm starting to get concerned. More and more players are getting locked out and can't play entire events because of bugs and unresponsive/unhelpful support team.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I don’t know if it’s fair to say that the support team is “non-responsive” when Caesar had “a daily correspondence,” but I guess it makes sense that G. Werewolf basic has been ignored for a year and Maiden’s Video Bugs haven’t gotten any official attention when whole accounts are going AWOL.

I’ll cede my priority list to you, Caesar. Which is the best I can do...

#fixthisfirst
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    I don’t know if it’s fair to say that the support team is “non-responsive” when Caesar had “a daily correspondence,”
    It is very much fair to say. Caeser was one of the lucky few. I had a member of my clan who was completely blocked from playing for well over a week and it took multiple clan mates sending direct messages to support staff to even get the ticket looked at.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Caesar, what else is going on except a full BOS. I have hit that max many times and just had to clear some souls and they played on. Did you also have a full roster. I hit both of them at the same time and had to sell souls before I could play. Did you try and trade common or rare souls for whatever the store offered?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Never felt the need to post here {Hello all btw} I'm a member of Caesar's clan.

For Caesar to somehow manage we have to constantly send him pics of achievement tab so that he can somehow keep track. He had to sac nearly all his stacks in the Book of Souls so he can't participate in the upcoming BOS event. We got his back as a clan but he wont get individual rewards.

This really needs to be tackled. Not finding a way to fix this for 15 days is beyond me to be honest.

CKR-1847

OS
    Android
    I suddenly remembered that we all had problems with the achievements and missions tab when clans where added. Can it be related in some way? Can someone from the team reassure us that increasing cases like this are not left without fixing?

Ceasar mate hope it gets fixed soon and properly compensated.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    See, guys - the problem is this - maxed roster 600/600, maxed BOS + constantly appearing stacks of keys. If I get rid of some to be able to play at least, 2 or 3 days later, they are back again. In the meanwhile there are 41 stacks of 99 gold keys in my BOS. As for opening souls, I can’t sac anymore as the game freezes immediately.

I really appreciate your participation in my problem mates, but honestly I believe that the account is somehow broken. However that is possible.

@CKR thx bro, this really means a lot to me: you broke your oath of silence in here 🤘🏻😂.
    Last edited by Caesar815; 08-17-2020 at 03:24 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Hmm. I wondering if sacrificing toons freezes your game b/c it creates souls that push you over your BOS limit. It sounds like what needs to happen is for someone to just go in an remove some of those pesky keys so you’re not surrounded by limits on every side.

An even better fix would be if NF enabled the selling of keys, since many of us have more than we want, need, or can possibly use. Could be with keys permanently gone and your BOS freed up, some of your other problems could start to be resolved.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.