Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegridy View Post
    He was lucky as he had support in the beginning. But after 5 days of hearing nothing from devs, we clan members started kicking up a fuss and bombarded support to get the ball rolling again. Let's hope this time the matter is solved. And not just for Caesar.
    BTW, people submitting tickets when they do not specifically have an issue, is a problem. It would be great if you could NOT do that. It will speed up the process for everyone else. ^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    BTW, people submitting tickets when they do not specifically have an issue, is a problem. It would be great if you could NOT do that. It will speed up the process for everyone else. ^ Ceeg
    Noted. Only did that for this particular issue.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Maybe if support actually supported the player base this wouldn't have happened? No response for 5 days while a player is completely screwed out of playing is the exact opposite of ok.

Do I condone the spamming of support? No but I also don't blame them, just expecting the current ticketing system to work as is, has proven to be a fruitless expectation.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Is there any progress to be expected for me? Or compensation? I still can’t play ... it’s pointless to me atm...
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Today‘s login brought me 11 new stacks.
    In the meanwhile I’m at 60 stacks of 99 keys which is an overflow of 31 stacks. Impossible to get rid of. And even much more impossible to play.
    Sad, frustrating, annoying and mad.

Like I said, can’t participate in anything, loosing everything that month because I’m NOT ABLE TO PLAY. ...

OS
    iOS
    ... and still no message in any form 😭🤬

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Maybe if support actually supported the player base this wouldn't have happened? No response for 5 days while a player is completely screwed out of playing is the exact opposite of ok.

Do I condone the spamming of support? No but I also don't blame them, just expecting the current ticketing system to work as is, has proven to be a fruitless expectation.
    Can we nominate you to join the support team for players then this wont happen again

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    Can we nominate you to join the support team for players then this wont happen again
    Nope, I like my job and would never be able to be proud of working for this app unless they make serious changes.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    @Caesar: I’m sorry you’ve been left in the wind, mate, but I think (/hope) help is on the way. The RTTH Ed added to my account yesterday would suggest someone really is looking into your situation...

I hope you get decently compensated, too. You deserve it.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    @Caesar: I’m sorry you’ve been left in the wind, mate, but I think (/hope) help is on the way. The RTTH Ed added to my account yesterday would suggest someone really is looking into your situation...

I hope you get decently compensated, too. You deserve it.
    I mean adding a toon that was sacrificed is a lot easier (and something they do fairly often) than solving an issue where stuff is incorrectly adding itself every time you log in. With this support team it's about the same as seeing one kid eating a sandwhich and assuming a solution for world hunger is on the horizon.

MuzakMaker-3591