Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    I don’t know if it’s fair to say that the support team is “non-responsive” when Caesar had “a daily correspondence,”
    It is very much fair to say. Caeser was one of the lucky few. I had a member of my clan who was completely blocked from playing for well over a week and it took multiple clan mates sending direct messages to support staff to even get the ticket looked at.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Have you tried selling some tomes to reduce your roster? You make take some essence loss but you could start playing again.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I also did that, too while o got the first wave of key-stacks. The appear each time a new event starts right after the first login. Practically my whole BoS Consists of those gold keys now.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Cant you sell a bunch of your souls, so you can start a major sacathon. So to clear BoS space and toon space. If you dont use your daily keys cant you just keep dropping them without them.

The last two sac events I've had to sacrifice just to clear my bos so I dont hit an overflow.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Jeez, what a nightmare. How much more proof do they need that they need to increase all the max inventory slot sizes immediately, to accommodate all the new toons, talismans, frags, etc they keep churning out so rapidly. It's such a needless pain constantly dealing with all the overflows, and constantly having to sac and sell off everything to fit within the current outdated confines. And now it looks like some people might be getting locked out entirely because of it? It's obviously causing so many issues for so many people, me included. Wonder how many of these silly problems would simply go away if they'd just increase, or remove the limits, as so many have been begging for for so long. Hope you get this all sorted out in short order.

OS
    Android
    Increasing the slots by a few wont help the problem. It would only be a matter of time that you reach your limit again
    I have 47 non key stacks of various souls. So that is at least 4700 souls that can be saved. Just blow a bunch of them each sac event and you wont hit the limit. When you save that many souls you dont need to worry about saving toons for a sac event. I personally dont need that many working dupes, but others have different playing preferences.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    By now, I’m completely out of order. I can’t sac - freeze. I can’t sell - freeze.
    And the keys just show up. I opened 4 stacks of them manually without playing ofc (wasn’t possible cuz of overflow) And as I finished - dang ... here they are again. 41 stacks of 99 gold keys. Before the problem occurred I had not one single key of them.

OS
    Android
    I would expect the guys on support, 2nd level support, devs make it their top priority and manually recreate his account and then replace it.

That really shouldn't take long.

The thing is that this game is losing out to bugs, while the Forum is losing to Discord servers. If this isn't addressed in a timely manner, I am certain it will stir a wave and dent NF's income (not talking about 1 player but a community).

If you are not here for players, we will not be here for you is the unspoken consensus.

I trust you're doing all you can, just give the man some feedback- give him something in return for all the good things he's been putting to the game for years.

Thanks \m/

OS
    Android
    41 stacks of 99 gold keys? That would make 4059 keys. No way you got them by daily rewards. It would take more than 10 years of playing for that. The game is only 4 years old. Definitely a bug. I think all your empty space in BOS is getting replaced by them somehow.

OS
    Android
    How is it not obvious to the NF support team that it should be impossible to have 41 stacks of 99 keys?
    If we can only earn one key per day, it would take over 11 years to earn that many.
    I have been mostly ignoring them since they started, and I only have 4 stacks (just over a year's worth) - so this definitely sounds like some kind of glitch on their end.

The fact that they all just showed up, and keep reappearing, should be a red flag to support. Imagine if you had 50,000 Ironite mysteriously appear in your game, and no matter how much you tried to spend it down, it would keep resetting to 50,000 Ironite. They would no doubt send a full strike team into your account to delete this rogue asset in a heartbeat. So it puzzles me how they are just shrugging this off like it is no big deal.

I feel your pain, and I hope that this gets sorted out quickly...
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan