Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Increasing the slots by a few wont help the problem. It would only be a matter of time that you reach your limit again.
    They should increase the limits by a significant amount, not just a few, to give us enough room to breathe for the foreseeable future, if they're going to keep adding so many toons, etc. As others have mentioned, maybe also increase them at regular intervals, or remove the limits altogether, though I'm sure that'll open up a whole other can of worms. Right now it's just another nuisance, and causing grief to so many.

OS
    iOS
    I’m not an expert by any stretch of the imagination (and/but here is where I continue to voice my opinion), but didn’t we get the auto-refresh time upped from 3 to 10 seconds to decrease server load? Now, again... I’m not speaking with experience or knowledge, but maybe the limits are there for a reason other than to frustrate us. Maybe bigger, more complicated accounts would not help the bug situation.

I think at the least what Caesar needs is someone to address his magical reappearing keys. Keys are supposed to be useful things, but magical reappearing keys clearly are not.

I read somewhere on this forum that RTTH Eddie could be returned to you if you sacrificed him (although my personal ticket goes unanswered...), which sounds like it involves a professional meddler going into your account and changing stuff. This is as technical as I get, boys. But so anyway, someone should be able to go into Caesar’s account and remove a bunch of keys. Right???
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    Hi Caesar, I have seen your ticket and it is currently being investigated. This is not something that we have seen before and seems to be an issue with duplicating daily missions (from my understanding). We have sent it across to someone to look in to and the team will respond to your ticket as soon as we have news. This is a high priority for us, don't worry. ^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    I read somewhere on this forum that RTTH Eddie could be returned to you if you sacrificed him (although my personal ticket goes unanswered...)
    What's your ticket number on this one? It's an easy enough fix that I can get someone to check in on asap! ^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Glad you're getting some action on this. Hope it's resolved quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    didn’t we get the auto-refresh time upped from 3 to 10 seconds to decrease server load? Now, again... I’m not speaking with experience or knowledge, but maybe the limits are there for a reason other than to frustrate us. Maybe bigger, more complicated accounts would not help
    That's something that is easily determined with proper load testing of the app, but we all know that proper testing is not their strong suit. I think they probably just haven't gotten around to increasing the inventory limits accordingly, to keep pace with the rapidly growing pool of new item releases. I hope they address this issue soon, so we'll know what to expect going forward, and hopefully reduce some headaches.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    What's your ticket number on this one? It's an easy enough fix that I can get someone to check in on asap! ^ Ceeg
    61128. Sent 7/24. Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Hi Caesar, I have seen your ticket and it is currently being investigated. This is not something that we have seen before and seems to be an issue with duplicating daily missions (from my understanding). We have sent it across to someone to look in to and the team will respond to your ticket as soon as we have news. This is a high priority for us, don't worry. ^ Ceeg
    Hi ceeg,

Thx man, I really appreciate that. Hope it gets fixed ASAP cuz I’m missing loot, rewards and progress since 1st of August. Will be impossible to catch up in a few days. I guess I won’t be able to get any of the toons and talis of this month ... 😢.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    I think they probably just haven't gotten around to increasing the inventory limits accordingly, to keep pace with the rapidly growing pool of new item releases. I hope they address this issue soon, so we'll know what to expect going forward, and hopefully reduce some headaches.
    When you think about it, character limit isn't that much of an issue. There's about 450 original toons in the game which leaves room for 150 dupes at any given time - way more than you'll ever need at once. Talisman inventory is slightly more troublesome but besides 600 slots outside of toons, there are 6x600 slots on toons that you can put talismans on - again it does the job.

The problem here (a really big one) is the BoS inventory limit. With a billion different souls and keys, and so many stacks of them, there shouldn't be a limit. Besides that, we can't change it in any way, nor can we easily check exactly what the limit is. With all the current souls and keys, there were people being locked out of the game, in essence, because of that limit. Someone with a case like Caesar is bound to show up in future because of a limit which is not even explicitly stated anywhere until you hit it.
    Last edited by Mateja; 08-18-2020 at 09:56 PM. Reason: typos
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Someone with a case like Caesar is bound to show up in future because of a limit which is not even explicitly stated anywhere until you hit it.
    It's already happened too many times.I can think of 10 that I've heard of off the top of my head in the past 2 months.

One of the other threads I brought up the frag limit. That locked out a member of my clan for almost a week causing them to miss an entire frag event. Caeser is just lucky that it didn't take a call out on the forums and multiple clan mates DMing the support staff directly to get his ticket looked at. Every single thing in this game has a limit and while somethings were coded or designed well enough from the get go, the variety of things in the BoS and the rates that we get them are drastically higher than when the app first came around.

Often times it's not as simple as changing a line of code from MaxValueFrags = 1000 to MaxValueFrags = 100000. Often times it requires a lot of hard work, testing, and diligence to get that update live. But as we are seeing more and more players getting locked out I think it might be worth everyone's time and energy to focus on that instead of the next events.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    He was lucky as he had support in the beginning. But after 5 days of hearing nothing from devs, we clan members started kicking up a fuss and bombarded support to get the ball rolling again. Let's hope this time the matter is solved. And not just for Caesar.
    Last edited by Tegridy; 08-19-2020 at 08:51 AM.