Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Durandal, can we please get bigger images(or at least bigger font size) for tuning notes, It's kinda hard to read if you have bad eyesight (I know you can zoom but that makes everything blurry)

OS
    Android
    Nice to see that you are slow down everything and concentrate on tuning and bugfixing instead of pushing more and more new toons. We got enough to do with farming awakening mats, talismans and achivements.
    Pls take the time you need and don't speed up again.

OS
    Android
    Thks for the update. The improvement for the Mythical Souls is very welcome, also it is the pace for awakening toons and events in August!

Looking forward to see those other bug fixes and improvements! Again thks and good job there!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Thanks for taking the time and improve the game this way.
    August has been a very slow month in terms of new events, toons, etc. But I don't mind that at all. Stuff like this needs to happen from time to time to make it all a little less convoluted.

Much appreciated!

OS
    Android
    Name:  20200818_142203.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  65.6 KBany ideas why this continues to appear? Can we at least be granted the 7 deadly gifts when it does pop up as a consolation reward for it returning please?
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Any point in time is raid bosses gonna be fixed where we can have multiple players hitting him at the same time, cus at the moment that can't happen, if one person is in say bapho and another person enters both manage to kill him but whilst your setting up another team another could have entered causing a not 100% baphomet. this needs to be fixed. each clan members that enters should be isolated from all others that enter. if one person fails to kill him for what reason it should only affect that one persons account not the whole clan
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    Any point in time is raid bosses gonna be fixed where we can have multiple players hitting him at the same time, cus at the moment that can't happen, if one person is in say bapho and another person enters both manage to kill him but whilst your setting up another team another could have entered causing a not 100% baphomet. this needs to be fixed. each clan members that enters should be isolated from all others that enter. if one person fails to kill him for what reason it should only affect that one persons account not the whole clan
    We're regularly doing it since raid bosses came out and nothing wrong happens, the last result is what stays in the end. You sure it's not someone just failing?
    Last edited by Mateja; 08-18-2020 at 09:58 PM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Wasteland Ed fury.. I really can't believe I have to keep posting this.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Wasteland Ed fury.. I really can't believe I have to keep posting this.....
    I swear, this is this first time I've seen you mention this. /s

Seems like something that should have been a top priority.

OS
    Android
    A few things

1 can u completely cut skillshards & Awakening mats (not frags just the materials) out of clan mythical souls. They are rather lack luster and to be blunt shit.

2 can martyr soul frags be converted yet

3 can you put either coal giver,football ed (warrior) or Hell raiser ed into the epic soul rotation to balance out the 4 star eddies this bugs the hell out of my ocd
    W phantom
    M crusader+carriage
    S FOTD + breeg
    A iron + executor
    G navigator ed + D day ed

4. Remove some of the stupid caps in the game! If people want to grind an event hard and get more than 5 of a 5 set of talis with fragments why stop them or if god forbid someone wants to buy multiple trooper eddies in a month let them! i mean its small details like this that really bring the game down at times. Also wtf happened with Angel and gamblar frags why did they get capped at once per month they are not exactly game breaking anymore.

5. when can we expect boss No3 Cernunnos to drop in for a visit on raid bosses looking forward to taking a crack at him

6. BNW final boss available when? It seems like one of a few perfect toons to bring in for an awakening event and with BNW awakening materials already being available it has potential.

7. can we get a daily log in change up because come on S undead allied soldiers have been on it since the start!

8. Update legendary souls so they drop 50 mythical shards of that class same as they do for heroic souls

9. 1 month event dungeon Instead of using an FC dungeon for the monthly event make a 1 month event dungeon with various difficulty levels and unique rewards a bit like eternal and mayan

10. UPDATE THE CLAN STORE no one wants gangland dungon keys give us some good keys to spend tribute on like mayan which is fc and reward only also adding odin freya and baph bespoke talis to the store would be excelent as well

appart from that im happy with the update just wish it came a bit sooner