Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seadevil’s Luck (Boss Run) - Brawl with Bosses for a chance at Mad-Shot Murphy!

Name:  Seadevils-Luck-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1902
Size:  291.9 KB

He’s a loose cannon!

Mad-Shot Murphy is a 5★ Warrior who blasts his opponents to smithereens! His passive ability Penance of Nightmares gives him a 50% chance to counterattack when anyone on your team takes damage! His strikes will also reduce enemy healing and he’ll gain Endure anytime you take damage!

From now until August 26th at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges to earn rewards such as Shipwrecked Fragments, Awakening Shards, Plundered Fragments and more!

Shipwrecked Fragments are the event currency of the Sea of Lost Souls Event.

Trade your Shipwrecked Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Blackbeard Eddie, Nautical Cosmic Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Sea of Lost Souls event post here!

Plundered Soul Details!

Collect 200 Plundered Fragments to create 1 Plundered Soul.

The Plundered Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters, and has an increased chance of summoning Mad-Shot Murphy.

Each Plundered Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Mad-Shot Murphy Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 500 Mad-Shot Murphy guarantees one 5★ Warrior Mad-Shot Murphy!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Looking for more Plundered Souls? You can purchase 1,3, and 10 packs from the store for Ironite.

OS
    Android
    I hate Boss Run events to be honest. And we don't have Nautical Awakening Shards yet

OS
    Android
    It's almost impossible to do anything in the lower levels anymore. Only running a lone Eddie still hard to inflict anything before you kill the boss.

OS
    iOS
    nah.. things get inflicted before they die. Debuffs work even if the hit kills.

It is kind of sad though that all this app has become is a "character chase"... wait for the next character... once you have it.. it collects dust for the next six months because your'e busy chasing the next character. I have characters I didn't even realize I got or have any idea what they do.. Assassin Women in uniform... etc... The release is so rapid that there's really no time to explore any possibilities with new characters. If they work in the Arena then more focus may be used, but if they fail upon initial testing.. they become a talisman holder and gauntlet fodder..... that's all.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-20-2020 at 01:41 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    @Yup you mean these shiny new things have a purpose other than to give us headaches while chasing them? Lol

OS
    iOS
    Yeah.. they hold talismans because 600 slots is hardly enough any more. And there's no "auto-sell" option allowing for framing. If I sacrificed ll my duplicates I'd be way over the 600 limit.

Why the heck aren't NAUTICAL awakening items rewards rather than the Cyborg and Horus stuff????
    Last edited by Yup; 08-20-2020 at 02:31 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Speaking of newer characters, the Warrior Skeleton Knight (whatever it's called) from the templar event made quick easy work of the flares challenge and he's an easy one to grab.

Boss runs aren't my favourite but it's a nice bit of relative ease to break up the monotony of grinding the same exact thing for days on end.

And as always huge shout out to Deathbat and their guide https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...701#post122701 for those who just want to complete and don't care about figuring it out
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    The new character looks like he could be useful in the raids, with multi-hit HP based attacks.

Name:  August-SeaDevilsLuck.PNG
Views: 987
Size:  58.3 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Tuning notes promise to eliminate flare effect, but before that, let's use it one last time!

OS
    iOS
    Mad Shot Murphy available from Red souls and regular rare souls too.