OS
    iOS

Cosmic Lilith and Cosmic Shinobi

I obviously wasn't playing as hard or was as capable a player as I am now as I seemed to have missed out on the ability to get either Cosmic Lilith or the Cosmic Shinobi toons.

Since I don't see their souls or fragments in any of the stores, nor do I see them as characters in any of the legendary/mythical souls, am I out-of-luck on these two toons or will there be future chances to acquire them?

The previous event offered the ability to convert Lilith frags to Cosmic Lilith frags but the drop rate was so horrible I only managed to get 50 frags.

Thanks for any insight!

OS
    iOS
    The Shinobi shows up in Heroics from time to time.

As for C Lilith.. well.. there's only been ONE event with WAY overpriced frags for her - the one you mention...... (500 regular Lilith frags = 50 C Lilith frags or something like that). So it seems C Lilith will be frag thing.. but no telling how frags will be accumulated. They rarely start with frags (after the initial event) and then not stick with frags for later acquisition - a la Freya, Fenrir, Thor, Charlotte, Moonchild, etc...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

As for C Lilith.. well.. there's only been ONE event with WAY overpriced frags for her - the one you mention...... (500 regular Lilith frags = 50 C Lilith frags or something like that). So it seems C Lilith will be frag thing.. but no telling how frags will be accumulated. They rarely start with frags (after the initial event) and then not stick with frags for later acquisition - a la Freya, Fenrir, Thor, Charlotte, Moonchild, etc...
    Thanks for the intel. From now on, I'll quit using those Lilith frags for 5* sacrifices.

OS
    Android
    Lilith -> C Lilith frags path was mentioned to be permanent in the last frag event post, if I remember correctly.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Lilith -> C Lilith frags path was mentioned to be permanent in the last frag event post, if I remember correctly.
    That would be terrific. Now if the frag drop-rate could be a little more kind

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Glad it's being turned into a permanent addition to the frag events, but I really wish they'd add the fragments to Lilith souls directly. Newer players would be able to make a start on C Lilith while collecting the regular versions, while players who have them all already can still pick up some 5* sacrifice fodder.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Glad it's being turned into a permanent addition to the frag events, but I really wish they'd add the fragments to Lilith souls directly. Newer players would be able to make a start on C Lilith while collecting the regular versions, while players who have them all already can still pick up some 5* sacrifice fodder.
    Would be better I agree, but it is what it is. I'm just glad she's not unavailable or locked behind an IAP. This method may be tedious but in a month or two a bunch of new C Lilith owners will pop up.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Including in the next heroic rotation (starting in 2 weeks time)