OS
    iOS

Angry Please Fix Blue 3* Evo Shard Drop Rates (They Are Awful)

The drop rates for Blue 3* evo shards are broken, and it is preventing me from being able to awaken key Magus characters. I have spend thousands of SoT in Raven's Altar and LOL X and am still nowhere close to the 200 shards required to awaken M LOL to level 9. Please increase the evo shards drop rate in LOL Magus and Raven's Altar and restrict the colors dropped in Raven's Altar to Blue and Red (which aligns with the Wickerman Isle color theme). I'm tired of spending $30 on Awakening Packs just for 3* Blue bricks each time I try to awaken Magus characters.

OS
    Android
    The LoL X is a terrible place to farm for evo shards. For the blue try mystic or powerslave key dungeons. That or save and open awakening souls for evo shard drops.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Edit: duplicate answer

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerWolf View Post
    The drop rates for Blue 3* evo shards are broken, and it is preventing me from being able to awaken key Magus characters. I have spend thousands of SoT in Raven's Altar and LOL X and am still nowhere close to the 200 shards required to awaken M LOL to level 9. Please increase the evo shards drop rate in LOL Magus and Raven's Altar and restrict the colors dropped in Raven's Altar to Blue and Red (which aligns with the Wickerman Isle color theme). I'm tired of spending $30 on Awakening Packs just for 3* Blue bricks each time I try to awaken Magus characters.
    If you were in a clan they could have told u this simply LoL sucks so does ravens witch simply go to mystic night

OS
    Android
    you can also try frozen wasteland

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    If you were in a clan they could have told u this simply LoL sucks so does ravens witch simply go to mystic night
    Thanks for the advice, and I am in a clan. I was hoping to find an alternative other than Mystic, as Mystic keys rarely drop (I'm all out), and I didn't want to blow 250 FCs. It is just frustrating how prevalent green, red, and purple bricks are, while blue and yellow only drop in any sort of recurring frequency in 1-2 dungeons where the keys rarely drop and the FC rate is pretty steep.

And to other posters, Frozen Wasteland is not the answer, blue and yellow bricks are rare drops and it is not worth the SoT costs to run that dungeon unless you want green, red, or purple.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    you can also try frozen wasteland
    Weirdly I found Frozen Wasteland dropped blue the least frequently, relative to the other colours. I was farming for blues at the time which probably explains it lol.

OS
    Android
    Killer, if you do run LoL for the evo shards I would save up all month and run them during a frag event. That way you get some extra benefit while running the dungeon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Killer, if you do run LoL for the evo shards I would save up all month and run them during a frag event. That way you get some extra benefit while running the dungeon.
    This is good advice IMO. Sometimes you get unlucky and the frag event doesn’t line up with the color(s) you want to farm, but take advantage of any double-dipping you can get.

I actually get a lot of my 3* mats (all colors) by simply claiming awakening souls. This is not a popular choice, but if you’re willing to go for value... I got everything I wanted from the last Sac event simply by sacrificing 5* hearts claimed from awakening soul frags... along with enough bricks to get a few awakenings done. And awakening soul frags, though not a direct solution to your problem, drop from everywhere.

Pity the BoS event wasn’t a bit more rewarding. I was ready...
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    I don't find this BOS event too bad, I was more then ready for it. Granted the challenge rewards are not much of anything. But I'm getting quite a few gold and red cosmics, and by the end of this I should have more then 500 precious souls.

Better than some events recently in my eyes.

And yes I get most of my blue bricks from awakening souls.