Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

August 31st, 2020 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    Sadly, the"Connection Error" message should be replaced with one saying our servers have failed again. Please try to log in 10,000 more times....

OS
    Android
    Excited for the cosmic talis search. Should be awesome if it works. Now if only I could get into the game to try it. Again you're rolling out an update on the last day of a major grinding event, and haven't been able to start the game all day because of it. Perhaps you could schedule the updates til the day after the monthly grinding events end, or have the event end before the updates, or at least wait til the regular 5pm update time to do it along with all the other changes.

Any word on when the inventory limits will be increased?
    Last edited by Geodude; 08-31-2020 at 08:24 PM.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20200831-162205_Chrome.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  47.9 KB
    Any hints what rare special rewards are available from Clan Mythical souls or do I have to spend all my gold to open these and (maybe) find out?
    Name:  20200831_162257.jpg
Views: 1414
Size:  92.6 KB
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan
    Cosmic Talisman naming conventions have changed slightly so that the set effect is called out in the item name itself. Now, when you search the name of a set bonus effect in your inventory, the corresponding Cosmic Talismans will appear.
    Amazing, thank you.

OS
    Android
    Some nice QoL updates there! Being able to search cosmic talismans will be super useful.

Each Frontier Dungeon page contains information on restrictions, earnable items, as well as details on enemy waves including the exact characters you can expect to face off against, and the talismans they’ll have equipped.
    Hah, who wants to help plan my retirement party?
    Azagthor-0732

Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Any hints what rare special rewards are available from Clan Mythical souls or do I have to spend all my gold to open these and (maybe) find out?
    Great question! Check out the Soul Drop Percentage page in the Book of Souls to find these details.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Name:  20200831_162257.jpg
Views: 1414
Size:  92.6 KB
    Alchemist fragments and Clan god soul fragments, those are the new things

OS
    Android
    Any idea when we're finally going to be able to convert all these damn Martyr fragments some of us still have?

It's now 1 full month since the event ended.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Talis search seems to be working well now. Awesome! I also like the general ordering/grouping of talismans by name/level. Much better. Don't stop, keep going with the rest of the talis system issues, the extreme sluggishness, defaulting back to the start causing endless scrolling, equipped/non-equipped not refreshing/displaying properly, etc. Gettin better!
    Last edited by Geodude; 08-31-2020 at 10:44 PM.