Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    Could you please confirm if fragments from the Forbidden Alchemy event (Forbidden soul is the name of frag type) can be converted to precious fragments, because it seems there is no way to do it in my account.
    Thanks
    How many frags do you have
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    How many frags do you have
    Got 4 of 'em..I know, I figured it might be more than 5 to make a conversion, but either way there should be a way to get rid of those frags.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    Got 4 of 'em..I know, I figured it might be more than 5 to make a conversion, but either way there should be a way to get rid of those frags.
    Yeah I agree, I’ve still got some frags from the Night City mega event
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Now that we have clan souls in the Book of Souls info screen, can we get tribute souls in there too?
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 09-05-2020 at 03:35 PM.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I have so many frags.. I have no clue what's useful and what isn't. It would be nice to at least put some sort of badge on frags that can only be converted and will have no other use..... and have a "sell" or even ""trash" option for defunk frags below the conversion rate. Frag management really needs some focus.. if the one inventory area that is completely disorganized and unclear.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I have so many frags.. I have no clue what's useful and what isn't. It would be nice to at least put some sort of badge on frags that can only be converted and will have no other use..... and have a "sell" or even ""trash" option for defunk frags below the conversion rate. Frag management really needs some focus.. if the one inventory area that is completely disorganized and unclear.
    No argument from me that the frag system is horrible as is but there is some hope. The little info icon on each frag type says how the frag can be/was obtained and if it is a "was" there is verbiage that the event is over and the frag isn't available anymore (hence only convertible and will have no other use). I wish this was more apparent but it is better than nothing.

Plus we have a new event frag system rolling out soon and has been in the works for quite a while. We've had sneak peeks from Ceeg in the news updates. That should alleviate a lot of frag management issues.

And as positive as I may sound, trust me, we needed this months ago and I am also sick of the current state of frags.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591