Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Then why do you continue to play if it is such a tedious chore. Maybe some find collecting toons a diversion.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yes,i tie up my phone all day and all night for a pic of an ed in my inventory. Cant say i dont feel like an ass sometimes

OS
    iOS
    Truth is I DON'T play as much as I used to. I log int o support troopers and the clan.. that's about it. Most of my time (and money) now goes elsewhere until they change the dynamic in some way to make it more of a "game" rather than a "wait for the next character release" app.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Is this a bug or some crazy new talisman feature? Running insanity, manual mode. On a few of the stages, when I select one toon and click its attack button, my ed basic attacks instead. Wtf? Also, when I click my ed's fury, it often does a basic move instead. Huh? Am I missing something? Anyone else seeing this weirdness? Tried different eds and toons, same thing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Is this a bug or some crazy new talisman feature? Running insanity, manual mode. On a few of the stages, when I select one toon and click its attack button, my ed basic attacks instead. Wtf? Also, when I click my ed's fury, it often does a basic move instead. Huh? Am I missing something? Anyone else seeing this weirdness? Tried different eds and toons, same thing.
    This is in the wave against Borte, Mongolian Empress right? Her passive inflicts Taunt on your whole team. Not sure why this happens, but instead of everyone attacking her straight away, it gives you 'control' for a moment, until you try to use any attacks before the taunt takes over properly.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Yes it is in the two waves with borte. Bunch of weirdness, how when I try to attack with another toon first (even one without taunt), it attacks with ed's basic first, then the other toon, and sometimes some other random toon joins in as well. This must be the acid trip passive

OS
    Android
    It could be taunt that was mentioned or also the fact that there is a bug where if you try to take your turn too soon, the game gets real stupid and does the wrong attack and sometimes the wrong character as well. It's a long standing bug (I first got it over 6 months ago) and it can happen anywhere. I wouldn't hold your breath on it getting fixed.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Now that I've finally completed this event I have to say that this has been the best "grindathon" we have had yet because it wasn't a grindathon at all.

600 runs in 10 days where all but 60 of those required nothing aside from winning a run which means a quick 20+sec team in normal. That means this could be done for less than an hour a day if you pace yourself and relatively cheap on the ironite.

Of course that's just the minimum without helping my clan out. So I did do a fair number of runs above in other difficulties with the class restrictions to help out my clan but even then with my clan working harder on the first few days, I found my self quickly in that cheap and quick part of the event.

My only complaint is those stupid event souls with minimal chances of getting the event character. Even if you complete all of the challenges most players are still going to have to drop 5400 ironite for the new toon that we have no idea when he will be available outside of the soul. In my opinion these event souls should have MUCH better odds and not just all the other rare soul toons plus the event toon. I would much rather grind out 5400 ironite worth of dungeon runs for the toon than just drop 5400 ironite for a bunch of 3* sacrifice material.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    The Prisoner or The Killer deal with this well.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Anyone have a good Madness Gunner team?
    Tried a few times and just get destroyed in the first round.
    I'm always terrible at building teams for these events.

Thanks.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!