Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Conquest’s End (Dungeon) - Battle in a new Dungeon to earn Genghis Khan!

Name:  Conquests-End-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 5654
Size:  319.7 KB
    Earn the Khan himself!

Genghis Khan is a ruthless 5* Warrior who deals physical damage and comes equipped with a powerful passive that gives him a 50% chance to take no damage when attacked. When he does take damage, he has a 25% Chance to inflict Stun on attacking enemies!

From now until September 10th, 5 PM PT, ride into the war-torn plains of the Conquest’s End dungeon and face off against the Mongolian hordes! This dungeon comes with 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including:

• Khanite Souls
    • Lycan Talismans (Skilled Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

• Rare Warrior Soul Fragments
    • Dungeon Fragments
    • A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Orbit Talismans (Skilled Subtype).

Khanite Souls can be earned in 3 ways:

1. Earn them as first time completion rewards in the Normal, Hard and Madness levels of the event Dungeon.
    2. Complete Event Challenges! Getting 200 fragments will earn you a complete Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    3. Purchase them in store for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to Khanite Soul Fragments, completing both regular and Clan event challenges will grant various other rewards, including new Archer Talismans (Barrier Subtype) and Invasion Fragments!

Archer Talismans are a purple talisman with a 3-set effect. Equipping this set will do the following:

Gain Immunity to All Negative Effects, including Silver effects, for the first 2 rounds of battle. 25% Chance to take no damage and inflict a Mark on attacking enemies for 2 turns when attacked. 50% Chance to gain Perfect Hit and Accuracy up for 2 turns when you take damage.

Invasion Fragments are the event currency of the Rise of the Empire Event.

Trade your Invasion Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Khan Eddie, Mongol Cosmic Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Rise of the Empire event post here!

Khanite Soul Details!

The Khanite Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters, and has an exclusive chance of summoning Genghis Khan.

Each Khanite Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Genghis Khan Soul Fragments
    • 10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 750 Genghis Khan Soul Fragments guarantees a 5★ Warrior Genghis Khan!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Event Store Additions:
    • Get another full set of Archer or Lycan Talismans, along with Sands of War, Ironite and some Gold!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up Archer, or Lycan Talisman Finisher Packs
    • Pick up the All Class and Warrior Power Up Packs to strengthen your newest characters

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    Will update this post with the usual stuff.

Name:  Sept-Conquest'sEnd.PNG
Views: 3588
Size:  56.4 KB

Name:  ConquestMadnessSmaller.png
Views: 3980
Size:  585.0 KB

Name:  ConquestInsanitySmaller.png
Views: 3424
Size:  570.2 KB
    Last edited by Azagthor; 09-01-2020 at 05:42 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Not a huge fan of all the characters who have a 50/50 chance to brush off damage
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Something for devs to consider....

by creating these longwinded grind events you are essentially asking people to dedicate a device to running your app... not do anything else..

Imagine if you own a car and the app required you to drive your car in a circle for 5000 laps in three days... averaging 700 laps a day (allowing for time to sleep/etc/shit/etc.) that means you can't do ANYTHING else with your car for 3 days... can't pick up the kids from school.. can't run to the store for food... can't do ANYTHING else if you wish to meet the required goal.

Please RETHINK how you see "events" and "challenges", it's frankly silly to require so much dedicated device time. Create some sort of passive way to earn challenge rewards.. i.e. tap a timer to start "mining"... and you MUST tap it again before the timer expires in 4hrs or you loose everything it's mined... etc... (just an idea).

Point being the ACTIVE time necessary to meet event challenges is untenable for many. I NEED to use my device for other things.... you're being selfish and somewhat solipsistic.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Something for devs to consider....

by creating these longwinded grind events you are essentially asking people to dedicate a device to running your app... not do anything else..

Imagine if you own a car and the app required you to drive your car in a circle for 5000 laps in three days... averaging 700 laps a day (allowing for time to sleep/etc/shit/etc.) that means you can't do ANYTHING else with your car for 3 days... can't pick up the kids from school.. can't run to the store for food... can't do ANYTHING else if you wish to meet the required goal.

Please RETHINK how you see "events" and "challenges", it's frankly silly to require so much dedicated device time. Create some sort of passive way to earn challenge rewards.. i.e. tap a timer to start "mining"... and you MUST tap it again before the timer expires in 4hrs or you loose everything it's mined... etc... (just an idea).

Point being the ACTIVE time necessary to meet event challenges is untenable for many. I NEED to use my device for other things.... you're being selfish and somewhat solipsistic.
    Well, at least one of the devs is using Bluestacks, as seen on the Facebook page updates. It's a great solution to have your phone free for all other uses. Provided you have a computer that can run Bluestacks, ofc.

OS
    Android
    This event is not a grindathon. To earn all rewards you need to run 600 battles in 10 days. So you should be able to easily complete in an hour a day of grinding. For the month long event you only need to run 10 + keys to earn the remaining frags for the highlighted toon and bespoke.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Jumping through hoops isn't what I mean.. it's an app they call a "game". Then need to rethink how much ACTIVE time is necessary for some achievements.I should be able to log in do some things for an hour or two then move on... it should be a LEISURE activity. I shouldn't need to refill SOT and let a device run for 2 hours, doing nothing else.

Blue stacks won't run here...

I COULD let my phone run while using an iPad or vice version.. but again they call this a "GAME"... it shouldn't been so time intensive.

Stop making excuses for them.

(Month long is fine.. I mean the 5-6 day stuff)
    Last edited by Yup; 09-01-2020 at 10:07 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I am not making excuses. I dont think this event or last months events were too time consuming. It is only a game and you dont have to complete everything.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

I agree this app treats our device as a console more than a causal app. But I also believe the devs have found a balance between engagement/events and the new content requesters. The arena events had to be the least participated in, and has been removed accordingly. Or at least redo the reward threshold.

OS
    Android
    The problem is that the game isn't engaging at all. It's just autoplay and every now and then buy more sands.

For a long time now, it has stopped being a game and become a chore.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera