Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I am not making excuses. I dont think this event or last months events were too time consuming. It is only a game and you dont have to complete everything.
    It's only a game ... And games are supposed to be fun. How is running a frontier dungeon at least 400 times considered as fun?
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    I consider this a Card Collecting Game rather than anything else, hence I am not expecting any riveting gameplay. That said, it could be a lot more interesting than autoplaying a dungeon several hundred times.

Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left

OS
    iOS
    anyone picked up the mongol T3 and Ghengis Khan yet. i got both and it seems the T3 isnt preventing enemy's from blocking. can anyone else confirm this is happening to them too
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by namaste View Post
    ... it could be a lot more interesting than autoplaying a dungeon several hundred times.
    That's more to my point. the ONLY new or interesting factor comes from 'Character make money". Run X 300 times.. then run X 300 times with B, then run X 300 times with C... is hardly a "game".

Maybe I've simply WON this game.... All I do is stockpile resources, then do whatever to get the latest character... It's not like I launch this app to be entertained at all anymore. I launch it when I'm finished being entertained elsewhere (or done playing something WAY more interesting) and am fine leaving the thing auto-playing for a couple hours.

They REALLY need to focus on developing the story mode..etc.. heck they could even just add a "Insanity" level to all story dungeons...that would at least be a new entertainment path.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-02-2020 at 11:11 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    They REALLY need to focus on developing the story mode..etc.. heck they could even just add a "Insanity" level to all story dungeons...that would at least be a new entertainment path.
    Didn't they say something about adding insanity mode to the current worlds a year or so ago? Maybe during the last Q&A? It'd be nice, seeing as Avalon and Silent Planet aren't coming out any time soon.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone else having trouble with the first wave of normal freezing when using ally troopers? it keeps wasting my SoT.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    I don't have either new characters yet, but played a troopers Genghis Khan. I thought it looked like Alex Ed, so I played a skull quest with both. It is a reskined Alex Ed. This is nothing new, as the developers are out of new ideas. The sad thing is. Genghis is bigger than Alex, both horse and toon. They do the same moves as well. As for Kahn Ed, he looks like Hallowed when I play the world. I'm not sure as none of my troopers have him. Seems the imagination is truly home from this game....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Jumping through hoops isn't what I mean.. it's an app they call a "game". Then need to rethink how much ACTIVE time is necessary for some achievements.I should be able to log in do some things for an hour or two then move on... it should be a LEISURE activity. I shouldn't need to refill SOT and let a device run for 2 hours, doing nothing else.

Blue stacks won't run here...

I COULD let my phone run while using an iPad or vice version.. but again they call this a "GAME"... it shouldn't been so time intensive.

Stop making excuses for them.

(Month long is fine.. I mean the 5-6 day stuff)
    I suggest then use MEMU if Bluestacks does not work. I find it hard to believe people who are serious dedicated to this game are using their phone to play it when there exists multiple options to run it on a PC.

OS
    iOS
    Farming Insanity Team recommendation

Fallen Icarus Eddie with Valhalla & Echo Cosmic. Gambler Ed riding shotgun with Archer passive for Clan quest
    Raven Witch, level 3 awakened with Eternity & Cosmic Counterstrike
    Fenrir with Starfire
    Prisoner, level 2 awakened with Primordials.

No losses. Best time: 1 min. Avg time: 1:20

OS
    iOS
    Never heard of MEMU.. .. probably because it's 'Doze only so no good for a Mac.

....and actually I use an iPad....

And again.. jumping through hoops is NOT a solution, folks. It's amazing the excuses y'all will make - like a bunch of Mason family members protecting Charlie. NO APP.. NONE.. should REQUIRE an hour or more (practically daily if you figure trooper runs) of ACTIVE time to meet challenges. This is the ONLY app I have ever seen do such a thing.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-04-2020 at 04:42 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..