Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Envy of All

OS
    Android
    In the arena, things can happen that shouldn't happen. Debuffs on Redan. ???
    In fact, I'm more interested in what will happen to the team: Tsar, blue Lilith, dog-pharaoh, Mariner. I don't think the very possibility of this team's existence is rightName:  Screenshot_2020-08-20-00-18-54.png
Views: 598
Size:  1.44 MB

OS
    Android
    Scimitar that's "the invisible passive disable" on Redan we have been talking about. She (possibly) got Disabled by Icarus Bespoke at the start of the Battle. So she can get those debuffs. Passive Disable at the start of the battle does not work consistently or break toons/talismans all together. after applied.

According to Durandal, some toons can be disabled and not regain their abilities until the next turn, or until they are revived even if they got cleanse. Honestly, at the beginning was kinda happy with the reply given, but the more I think about that, the less sense I find it (no offense Durandal) Which toons can be disabled and not gain again their abilities? all of them or only those who can only be disabled at the start of the battle? some of them? where is that written? why there is no icon showing what's happening? why there is no consistency about passive disable?

Moonchild passive doesn't say anything according to that: " This skill can only be countered by Passive Disable applied at the start of the battle." Czar says even less about his immunity to passive disable. It doesn't specify that they will lose their skill completely after being disabled and even cleanse. Why there is no icon or symbol showing that? This looks like one of those nefarious ambiguities in the description playing frustrating a role in the game...

Possible we'll get a fix and/or clarification with the next updates...
    Last edited by Maiden; 09-06-2020 at 09:20 PM.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Passive disable was always bugged and will always be bugged (nowdays passive disable can also disable some talisman passives), NF simply can not fix it

OS
    Android
    I've see a lot of these invisible effects, in some battles I saw doomed characters coming back to life invisible, and even killing them with perfect death they keep coming back.
    One more tip for NF, put some visual effect in characters afflicted with innate passive disable, like from ghost of navigator, we don't know when the enemies has or not the passive blocked, can be a visual effect like the soul shackless from the power of GoN.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    Android
    Two times with different teams an incident occurred that arouses interest.
    Eddie the Reaper is resurrected in an incomprehensible way after dying of a apparition, following the fury of Eddie LaDName:  Screenshot_2020-09-09-23-10-26.png
Views: 395
Size:  1.43 MB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Two times with different teams an incident occurred that arouses interest.
    Eddie the Reaper is resurrected in an incomprehensible way after dying of a apparition, following the fury of Eddie LaDName:  Screenshot_2020-09-09-23-10-26.png
Views: 395
Size:  1.43 MB
    I've seen a lot of this happening, it happens a lot with GRE, Icarus, Domino and some other specific characters and talisma, it seems related to the talisma that avoid the last blow, like icarus and gre bespoken.
    Also, the invisible icarus, even with him doing anything or frozen, he starts to revive characters every turn.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    I've see a lot of these invisible effects, in some battles I saw doomed characters coming back to life invisible, and even killing them with perfect death they keep coming back.
    One more tip for NF, put some visual effect in characters afflicted with innate passive disable, like from ghost of navigator, we don't know when the enemies has or not the passive blocked, can be a visual effect like the soul shackless from the power of GoN.
    This. Some visible effects are going save a lot of tickets down the line.