Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I got 5 star char, but it was the Visions Eddie.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    ...and again we got 2 useless fragments, rotten in our inventory.
    Why the hell do we get no possibility to farm more fragments? Only pay to buy Ironite to get more souls?
    It should be like: play more to get more!
    Stupid pay to get Malibu Stacey with a new hat!

OS
    Android
    Well, I think the game is changing again. Not sure if a negative or positive way yet.

On the one hand, we have 2 toons per month obtainable via frags:

- Eddie from a monthly event
    - Toon from frag event on LOL.

Then, from time to time a toon is released in an event but also in regular souls, like Mad Shot Murphy and the Gunner Bird.

Every other toon is obtainable by luck (from those 10 free souls) or via Ironite purchase.

On the other hand, thanks to raids we have more Ironite flowing and we don't have to spend so much time behind the game due to:

- Less monthly events
    - Less complicated events (honestly, every late event was really easy)
    - Less grinding 24/7.

So, overall I see that the game is asking less farming, but even greater resources management. And it was already a game about resources... So, in order to have the latest toon, you need to be in a clan and work hard on raids, pulling as many resources from souls as you can and being super smart at the time using those resources. Also, possible choosing which toon you buy and which one you wait for.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    I think overall it's a good thing. Seems to stop the "hectic rush of hot fixes" for the devs. That's good.

But I think it still needs a little tweaking. For example... why are the hardest challenges the ones that give the least valuable, most easily attainable elsewhere, rewards??? That REALLY appears backwards to me. i.e. 1 BILLION damage by a clan for 2 awakening souls, a SINGLE reset token, and 500 talisman epic frags?? Come on. Those rewards could have been much better. I mean it's a BILLION in damage. Every preceding reward is better than the toughest challenge.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Where are Nautical awakening runes?

Did devs forget about those entirely once the month long event ended?? Can I farm them form someplace? Where???
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think overall it's a good thing. Seems to stop the "hectic rush of hot fixes" for the devs. That's good.

But I think it still needs a little tweaking. For example... why are the hardest challenges the ones that give the least valuable, most easily attainable elsewhere, rewards??? That REALLY appears backwards to me. i.e. 1 BILLION damage by a clan for 2 awakening souls, a SINGLE reset token, and 500 talisman epic frags?? Come on. Those rewards could have been much better. I mean it's a BILLION in damage. Every preceding reward is better than the toughest challenge.
    This is quite common in gacha games: the great rewards are attainable for most good players and not only for the exceedingly good players. It keeps more players active than the opposite: "it's too hard, it's not worth trying".

OS
    iOS
    so you can only get frags for one of these new toons?
    you can only get the other toon from the souls?
    or am i missing something here

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IronIndy View Post
    so you can only get frags for one of these new toons?
    you can only get the other toon from the souls?
    or am i missing something here
    Correct. The Cosmic Valk will probably end up like the Cosmic Lilith, obtainable after some long drawn out requirement. Long after she would have been helpful. By the time you obtain her there will be hundreds of new characters added to the game, and she’ll be just a memory.

On the plus side, there are so many new characters with ridiculous and bugged abilities, I’m sure you’ll never miss her. I won’t.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 09-10-2020 at 04:34 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Where are Nautical awakening runes?

Did devs forget about those entirely once the month long event ended?? Can I farm them form someplace? Where???
    Damn, Yup! They gave you one whole rune for an achievement! What more do you want? Don’t be greedy!

Can you sense the sarcasm?

What the geniuses don’t realize is that by holding back one piece of the puzzle, making it for the time being impossible to complete, it’s allowing us to stockpile all other resources that are part of the equation. Then, once you do obtain it, it doesn’t even put a dent in said resources. So they are actually doing you a huge favor by withholding that piece from you.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 09-10-2020 at 05:00 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    heh.. Mongol Empress dropped in the last 5 souls I needed to complete the frag to get her... so yeah, I've got 2 now.

No sign of Cosmic Maiden... Anyone seen her at all?
    CLANLESS