Welcome to the News Frontier!

We hope you have been enjoying Septembers events so far. The Mongolian Allies are some of my favourites so far and we aren't done yet! The Magus Mongolian Archer will be coming in an event next week!

October is going to bring more events and more Eddies and Allies which you are not going to want to miss!

We will not be having a live stream at the end of this month to reveal anything about October, but this is because we are planning an even bigger stream that is currently set for the 3rd week of October (provisionally). In this stream we will be holding a Q&A session with myself and 3 developers and engineers. There will be a way to submit your questions in advance in order to get you the best possible answers to as many questions as we can manage! We will also include a chance for Twitch chat to ask live questions too.

In the coming week we will open up the Question submissions and start collating these for the team to start answering, so get your thinking caps on!

He's got that X-Factor

As you all know, X-Factor Eddie is on his way to the game and we have been sharing exciting images of his development. I have A LOT to share in the coming weeks, but I am going to spread it out!

So today, I have some of his Ability images to share. Let me know in the comments what you think these Abilities will be called and what kind of Damage and Effects he might be dishing out.

Name:  x-icon-1.png
Views: 4014
Size:  30.3 KB

Name:  x-icon-2.png
Views: 1852
Size:  28.8 KB

That's all for this week, more details for the Q&A stream will be released in the coming week.

Signing off,

Ceeg