Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    1)

4) Some transparency about when Cosmic Maiden and when/if the Oni Bespoke will be available (not for purchase) again would be welcome. Even, you know, an estimate or a vague promise.
    The best I can give you is "in a few months". That is pulled from a message about the event that is planned for the Talisman.
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    I plan on changing that. We want you to feel heard, cause believe me, we do hear you. It may not mean more than one Q&A a year. But it will look like more live streams, more State of the Nations and hopefully a few new ways for everyone to get together and collaborate a bit.
    Want a know a great way for us to be heard? Not letting tickets sit around for over a month with ZERO interaction on the team's part. With events coming and going faster than the response, we have (at least) two very negative side effects:

1. Bugs that get introduced with an event stick around and keep impacting events as they aren't getting addressed
    2. Getting the support becomes irrelevant and if you missed out on anything, tough luck because the support team has proven they won't provide any compensation for their inability to do their job in a timely manner (just ask Caesar or any of the others who missed out entirely and not for lack of trying on their part)

Fix the ticketing system so that it's actually worthwhile and I can guarantee players will feel more heard
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

Sparton hasn't been around since before I started. And I have been here a year this week!

I appreciate the compliment, many of you make the job very enjoyable!
    I hope spartan resigned because he was too good to be fired speaking of other forum contacts, haven’t heard from Mia is awhile. Is she still around? Seems Ceeg took over her forum duties

OS
    iOS
    Yes it will be available in a future event. It is my understanding that we have never released an Eddie or Cosmic item for purchase, that will not be made available in another way (event reward etc) at some point in time in the future.
    So Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, Bonfire Talismans, Firestorm Talismans, and Sirius should all be available at a later point. Good to know. The only characters I don't see returning are the Angry Birds crossover Eds.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    So Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, Bonfire Talismans, Firestorm Talismans, and Sirius should all be available at a later point. Good to know. The only characters I don't see returning are the Angry Birds crossover Eds.
    Sirius was available from an event. That's how I got that toon.

Ed Hunter and Guy Fawkes I look forward to.

PS: Also, you forgot 2019 Tour Eddie and Lone Star Eddie.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    PS: Also, you forgot 2019 Tour Eddie and Lone Star Eddie.
    Lone Star was available during Wasteland Ed's debut. I doubt 2019 Tour will come back, since we are now in 2020 and the tour is over.

OS
    Android
    I plan on changing that. We want you to feel heard, cause believe me, we do hear you. It may not mean more than one Q&A a year. But it will look like more live streams, more State of the Nations and hopefully a few new ways for everyone to get together and collaborate a bit.
    I know you do your best and I know most annoying things are out of your range. But hey, how could I feel heard if my ticket 51970 remains unanswered since february 13?

Beside that, a Q&A don't make me curious anymore. Good stuff will be discuss here latter, so no point to watch the stream, since the last Q&A was more intentions than improvements, like:

Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon
    "When offering items that can only be purchased with particular soul fragments, could you please provide the NAME of the particular soul? A lot of the fragments are starting to look similiar (at least to me). Regardless of the player's quality of vision, I think it would be beneficial to ALL players. Thanks."

I agree. Accessibility features are important to a number of members of the team (myself included), and I think this is a good idea. there are some associated tech limitations, but maybe we can do something to help solve this. I'll look into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    "How can we get rid of a few single frags that are not enough to convert to precious souls?"

We've been tossing ideas around in the office to resolve this very problem. This lives on our quality of life backlog. Hopefully we'll get to a solution for it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    "I've got only one but for me very very important question:
    Can you develop a separate brave new world dungeon for each talisman color ? So 5 dungeons instead of 3 ? It's not good when you're searching for runes of a specific color and the drops are the color you don't need ..."

Something we can consider, yes.
    So, it is nice to talk to the team, for sure. But there is a limit of what can be done with limited resources, so a lot of things we will ask will be put in consideration, but not be implemented.

Anyway, you are doing a great job Ceeg, this is not a personal complaint.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post

Beside that, a Q&A don't make me curious anymore. Good stuff will be discuss here latter, so no point to watch the stream, since the last Q&A was more intentions than improvements, like:
    That's a great way to put it. Last Q&A was a lot "we'll look in to that" or "it's on the table to maybe be addressed in the future". Where I'm sitting I have 0 faith in a Q&A being of much use beyond providing some form of accountability for us as players to say "hey we went through an official channel and still nothing happened".
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I already do not receive an auto-reply for an e-mail request

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azile View Post

I know a guy in our clan who opened 270 gems chasing her and never got her.
    I stopped at roughly 200.. never saw her.

Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    That's a great way to put it. Last Q&A was a lot "we'll look in to that" or "it's on the table to maybe be addressed in the future".

Ot questions were completely ignored... or a game of semantics was played.. Sure the AI is "streaky", but there's no "boost" - mean really, there's a difference? Much like WASTELAND EDDIE'S FURY.... it still ain't fixed "Mike".
    Last edited by Yup; 09-14-2020 at 10:12 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..