Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Senior Member MetalKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    521
    The fragment drop rate seems extremely low. I ran lol X and got no fragments in 120sot spent.

  2. #12
    Senior Member URock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,056
    3000 monthly fragments are very lame. So boring to farm Ravens Altar on and on to get this new Eddie. 25k fragments for a new Eddie is too much. Pls reduce it next month or give us more Ironite to farm or buy.
    __________________
    Clan: CeasarsLegion

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,721
    If you earn all the event frags from events you only need to do 600 raven, gangland or mayan runs in a month. How much grinding is that? Those 600 runs plus event frags will get you Khan and a T3. It is a rather laid back event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

  4. #14
    Senior Member Phoenix-7282's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    164
    This offer is a very good deal. Who doesn't want to trade 500 cosmic Lilith fragments acquired by grinding for 6 months for 50 fragments of T3 red mythical talisman soul that would give a 15% MR boost? /s
    Name:  IMG_20200916_215513.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  46.5 KB

    Edit - By the way, you need 1500 frags for the red mythical soul.
    Last edited by Phoenix-7282; 09-16-2020 at 04:32 PM.
    Member of The EXORCISTS Clan

  5. #15
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    932
    Brilliant ��

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    This offer is a very good deal. Who doesn't want to trade 500 cosmic Lilith fragments acquired by grinding for 6 months for 50 fragments of T3 red mythical talisman soul that would give a 15% MR boost? /s
    Name:  IMG_20200916_215513.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  46.5 KB

    Edit - By the way, you need 1500 frags for the red mythical soul.
    BillLion2-6838 (new) BillLion-3560 (original/inactive)
    The Weakest Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Irvine, Scotland
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    The fragment drop rate seems extremely low. I ran lol X and got no fragments in 120sot spent.
    I had 160 fragments before doing any LoL runs (10 free, plus 3x50 from store offers for gold). I've got the archer, and 125 fragments, after 102 runs of LoL IX. So. I've made 165 fragments from 102 runs, 816 sands of time. That seems a bit low indeed.

  7. #17
    Developer Ruby_LOTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    55
    For December's Fragment event, I'll make sure Cosmic Past Talismans are a reward for the event.

    In addition, the other subtypes of Light Talismans have been added to the Lord of Light Frontier Dungeon (Floors 11 to 15)

    The Cosmic Present talismans have HP/ATK/SPECIAL for this month's rotation
    Last edited by Ruby_LOTB; 09-18-2020 at 09:50 PM.

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_LOTB View Post
    In addition, the other subtypes of Light Talismans have been added to the Lord of Light Frontier Dungeon (Floors 11 to 15)
    Oh, this is cool. Thanks!

  9. #19
    Senior Member Phoenix-7282's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    164
    That's nice to hear. Thank you for hearing me.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Azagthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I had 160 fragments before doing any LoL runs (10 free, plus 3x50 from store offers for gold). I've got the archer, and 125 fragments, after 102 runs of LoL IX. So. I've made 165 fragments from 102 runs, 816 sands of time. That seems a bit low indeed.
    How many Lilith fragments did you also receive from those runs? They're mutually exclusive drops, you can only get one or the other, never both at the same time.




    and ah... guess who forgot to claim the character and spend their fragments before the event ended. Opps!
    Azagthor-0732

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •