OS
    iOS

Looking For a Clan

Looking for a clan. Can I post that in clan discussion? I’m not a Facebook or reddit person so... thanks

OS
    Android
    Hey
    Clan Bulgaria 681 has open spots. We have a Discord, but you don't have to use it. Play regularly and use the ingame clan chat.
    Good luck

OS
    Android
    Hello. I represent LudusCaesarus, sister clan of Caesar's Legion. Our first week of existence we hit B in raid point rewards. Last week (our fourth week of existence) we hit AA. Caesar's Legion is one of the top clans in the game. We hit SSS every week. Just for fun, we earned over 2 million raid points with 28 members. Both clans have an active discord site where we can all share strategies and learn, and get to know one another.

OS
    Android
    Iron storm is looking for active members. if you are level 100 and daily player you are welcome. rules are simple play to stay, if you became a dead weight you are out ... that simple.

OS
    Android
    (I posted this in the wrong place. Moving to clans discussion.)

Tsuketa-6474
    Last edited by Tsuketa; 11-22-2020 at 10:18 PM.

OS
    Android
    East End Eddies is always looking for active members....cheers!
    LOCUST-8157

Current Champion - Grim Reaper Eddie
    Clan - East End Eddies

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Hello. I represent LudusCaesarus, sister clan of Caesar's Legion. Our first week of existence we hit B in raid point rewards. Last week (our fourth week of existence) we hit AA. Caesar's Legion is one of the top clans in the game. We hit SSS every week. Just for fun, we earned over 2 million raid points with 28 members. Both clans have an active discord site where we can all share strategies and learn, and get to know one another.
    Do you have any openings or is your clan full now? The clan I am in is disintegrating...

I am a solid level 100, daily player with 49 fully-awakened toons and nearly every Eddie. Just looking for a clan that I can contribute to that consistently hits "S" or better in weekly raids.
    Last edited by jstrickPhoto; 01-06-2021 at 11:50 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    Do you have any openings or is your clan full now? The clan I am in is disintegrating...

I am a solid level 100, daily player with 49 fully-awakened toons and nearly every Eddie. Just looking for a clan that I can contribute to that consistently hits "S" or better in weekly raids.
    Hey jstrickPhoto,

I believe that the first two Caesar's clans are full, but I'm the leader of the 3rd one (Caesar's Inc) and we have one open spot at the moment. We hit SSS in the recent Raid Boss Event and SS last week with help from one of the members of the higher clans. I suspect that we'll hit S this week, though SS isn't impossible. A few of us have rosters for 25 BaphX kills a week and the rest of the clan is growing and improving.

There's also a 4th Caesar's clan just starting up now. I'm not sure where they're at in terms of Raid damage yet since they JUST started.

(Discord link in my signature.)
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    Hi mate, wanna join the first Caesar’s Clan Caesarslegion. We normally hit SSS within 24h. We have two open spots as I had to kick out two inactives.

Just pm me
    Ave Caesar.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Hey jstrickPhoto,

I believe that the first two Caesar's clans are full, but I'm the leader of the 3rd one (Caesar's Inc) and we have one open spot at the moment. We hit SSS in the recent Raid Boss Event and SS last week with help from one of the members of the higher clans. I suspect that we'll hit S this week, though SS isn't impossible. A few of us have rosters for 25 BaphX kills a week and the rest of the clan is growing and improving.

There's also a 4th Caesar's clan just starting up now. I'm not sure where they're at in terms of Raid damage yet since they JUST started.

(Discord link in my signature.)
    Just joined your discord.