Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Have they ever stated the limit of the BOS frags slots? I think 70 is the limit for BOS souls/keys. If they removed the keys from the BOS souls inventory that would open up a fair amount of slots.

They definetly keep adding keys with no relief in sight for increased slots.

I came across a similar overflow issue between soul slots and frag slots. Luckily I had toon slots available. I went in circles until I tried to reinstall the game. I think there are several variable that can cause the overflow issues.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 09-23-2020 at 11:04 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The rare key soul seems to have no limit. I've got over 400 of them alone. In all I've probably got over 500 key souls

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Have they ever stated the limit of the BOS frags slots? I think 70 is the limit for BOS souls/keys. If they removed the keys from the BOS souls inventory that would open up a fair amount of slots.

They definetly keep adding keys with no relief in sight for increased slots.

I came across a similar overflow issue between soul slots and frag slots. Luckily I had toon slots available. I went in circles until I tried to reinstall the game. I think there are several variable that can cause the overflow issues.
    each stack is 99 for keys or souls, ive got nearly 600 LOL keys all in stacks on 99
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    I was not talking about how much each slot hold. I was asking how many individual slots are available.

I know you can have over 100K frags in an individual frag slot.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Whatever it is.. a reorganization is necessary. The app has grown to a point where initial organizational design no longer works effectively for users.

This is really true for ALL areas with multiple items.. frags, talismans, characters, souls... the horizontal list is pretty **horrible** and adding a couple default ways to sort the same looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong horizontal single tier list is insufficient. (vertical for BOS items).

This may be taboo.. but i STRONGLY suggest a few of the devs here start looking at RAID: Shadow Legends... Not to copy it but to perhaps break away from current mindsets in terms of item display... RAID is essentially the same app, but MUCH better item organization (for the most part, it's not perfect either).
    Last edited by Yup; 09-25-2020 at 12:47 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What's the difference between
    "grant immunity to sleep effs for all allies" Vs "grant immunity to sleep effs for all allies at the start of battle and your turn"?

I hope we can trade key souls for another item, or change them for another key.

Start of battle and your turn means that passive is not in effect until those conditions are met. For ex in pvp, if enemy goes first, you can have sleep applied to you. The first one, you won’t fall asleep unless you are passive disabled first. I’m not an expert, but that’s how I understand it, I’m sure someone else can explain more accurately.

OS
    Android
    It looks like wording is getting more precise in newly released items. Start of battle, start of turn or whatever else, I didn't experience it failing (excluding known bugs) unless some kind of passive disable is in play. Maybe something to do with the order in which passives activate but we can't see the log.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallicamilo View Post
    What's the difference between
    "grant immunity to sleep effs for all allies" Vs "grant immunity to sleep effs for all allies at the start of battle and your turn"?

I hope we can trade key souls for another item, or change them for another key.
    As far as I was able to understand after reading and chatting with CS, some toons can be disabled and not having their skill back, for example:

If it says start of the battle: Once you got your passive disabled you won't have it back even if you got cleanse. Only if your toon dies and revives. (You can see this effect with Moonchild mainly, if you disabled him at the start of the battle, you won't see an PD icon on him but he will gain buffs and debuffs the rest of the battle. If you kill him and he revives, you won't be able to use your skills and fury)

If it says start of the turn:
    Once your got your passive disabled you won't have it back even if you got cleanse until the next turn, or even the following one.

Take these carefully. Nothing seems to work 100% and I couldn't get any sheet or proper info of which toons behave or should behave in which way. But hopefully, from now on descriptions will be more accurate...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

Sometimes I wonder if passive disable is disabling talisman effects as well.

I haven’t tested this, doom, perfect death will prevent revives way of fury, attacks/power that have the revive effect, but does it stop brave or dream talismans?