Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Need real time info...

What's the current Towerfall talisman???

What's the current Evo Talisman??

There SHOULD be away to see this IN THE APP without scouring old news or forum announcements.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-16-2020 at 09:04 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Evo is avenger. Next month it will be sacrificial.

Had to search for tower. Not sure what season it is, but here’s the thread

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13665
    Last edited by Nifelheim; 09-17-2020 at 12:28 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Thats's kind of my point....

You know Evo is Avenger just from remembering, right? And there's NO WAY to know what "season" the gauntlet is in, sine that is apparently only an "internal" designation used by the development team and has no relation to ANYTHING displayed in the app.

Why.. if asked to exchange resources in the app, is it not clear - again IN THE APP ITSELF - what that exchange may result in??? -- so.. BLIND lootbox gambling.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    There exist lists for both those things, for the entire year. At the start of each season of gauntlet, event post says which season it is. It would be better if it was pinned somewhere but even so, a 2 minute search gets you the information. News section in game is already too cluttered as it is.
    Last edited by Mateja; 09-18-2020 at 08:08 PM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    There exist lists for both those things, for the entire year. At the start of each season of gauntlet, event post says which season it is. It would be better if it was pinned somewhere but even so, a 2 minute search gets you the information. News section in game is already too cluttered as it is.
    "There's no point in acting surprised about it. All the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display at your local planning department in Alpha Centauri for fifty of your Earth years, so you've had plenty of time to lodge any formal complaint and it's far too late to start making a fuss about it now…"

OS
    iOS
    I shouldn't HAVE to search..... why is the onus on Me, the player, to get information about the app... the devs have no regard for playability and disclosure.. I mean CLEARLY they rushed to answer this question. What's that? No response... that's shocking..... such a simple thing seems too much for Nodding Frog.

What is so f'ing hard about a hold popup on frags telling you what they are for??? Same as the talisman pop up on the sell screen, or the character info screen.. the "code" is all there already.... it could EASILY be updated to show what the frags currently convert to.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I've forgotten what they were even for or did. The purpose in this game is long gone. It's only a boring grind fest. This is why we see so many who are lost and have no idea what to do next.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And there's NO WAY to know what "season" the gauntlet is in, sine that is apparently only an "internal" designation used by the development team and has no relation to ANYTHING displayed in the app.
    It's directly underneath the word "Gauntlet" in the PvP selection menu.

Sure, the font is small, but it's pretty hard to miss.

OS
    iOS
    The season number is no help... because you still have to search the forums (which provides VERY poor results much of the times, leaving 100+ threads to check.).. or dig through old news... to figure out what towerfall talisman is related to what season.

I really don't understand the apparent "defense" for the poor UI here. I mean you must LIKE and PREFER searching for basic information.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    What is so f'ing hard about a hold popup on frags telling you what they are for??? Same as the talisman pop up on the sell screen, or the character info screen.. the "code" is all there already.... it could EASILY be updated to show what the frags currently convert to.
    Not a bad idea, made this super quick mock-up. While this solution wouldn't help people who have already converted their fragments into souls, it would provide a quick reminder for those holding onto the fragments.

Name:  EvoTaliSoulSuggestion.png
Views: 2875
Size:  105.9 KB

(ps, I like what you did there Mario!)
    Azagthor-0732