OS
    Android

The best BnW stages to farm specific Evo Runes

Are you running out of Gunner (yellow) Evo 1* runes and Sentinel (green) Evo 2* runes? Where are the best places to farm for them?

Well, I had some spare Ironite, run each and every BnW dungeon, and here are the results.

Of course, this isn't a proper statistic, which would require thousands of runs on each stage. But I am neither made of money, and don't have the nifty 10x speed the devs enjoy, so that's the best I could do.

Let me know if you want to see any changes on the layout, or to test any other stage, even beyond BnW.

OS
    Android
    Nice job, what are these numbers below the level numbers?
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    Android
    How many resources I gained on that run. Garden of Life III, on a long run of 5054 SoT I gained 204 Evo 1* yellow.

Name:  2AvqsC4.png
Views: 1330
Size:  20.9 KB

With bold is the best result I had for the particular resource.

OS
    Android
    Sorry it's taken me so long to read this, it is absolutely incredible work. Thank you so much for sharing it!!! If I'm not mistaken, this would have cost you around 9,000 ironite?!?

Rather interesting results too. My own limited testing had suggested Stage I was the "best" level when it came to the 1* yellow and purple evo runes, but it might be fair to say the drop rates are so horrifically low it's difficult to say anything for certain about them?

Hope you don't mind, but I played around with your numbers a little to see if any obvious patterns jumped out. By far the most interesting thing I found was looking at the each colour of rune as a percentage of all rune drops of that star level. This relies on the assumption that star level and colour are separate RNG rolls, but it feels like a safe assumption given the results. I ran it with both your Per 100 SoT and Raw Drops, just in case, but there wasn't any significant variation between the two variations.

Name:  Cthulhu'sBNW.PNG
Views: 899
Size:  32.8 KB

Interesting to see how closely the Green/Yellow and Blue/Purple percentages matched each other, and how the colour distributions flipped so dramatically between 1* and 2*s. I'm inclined to believe the loot tables for the Gardens of Life and Dismay are identical, with only the colours changed between them. The Garden of Fear has a more consistent split between the red and colourless runes however, which makes me think the incredibly lopsided colour proportions found in the other two dungeons is a bug, rather than a weird intentional design choice.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Sorry it's taken me so long to read this, it is absolutely incredible work. Thank you so much for sharing it!!! If I'm not mistaken, this would have cost you around 9,000 ironite?!?
    Well, I didn't do all the research on a single account, my wife also helped on hers. But yes, it did cost a pretty penny, all in all. August and September were relatively slow months, event-wise.

I agree that the lopsided proportions are probably a bug. It makes no sense to have rare 1* purple and yellow, but plentiful 2* for both colors, and vice versa for Green/blue.

It's probably a very deeply buried bug, hard to go through all the duct tape, twigs, and spit to find it and fix it.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be a JOMSVIKING, then always be a JOMSVIKING.