Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Better late than never! The final 3k monthly fragments are up for grabs, along with the new Gluttonous talismans and a reprint of the Viking and Grim Reaper bespoke cosmics. This is a nice time to take a break from Raven's Altar and run a few keys in the 5 class dungeons. LoL and BNW are also options for farming the event fragments, but the drops aren't guaranteed like the other dungeons, so I wouldn't recommend it unless you're working on other achievements. I recently max awakened Horus, so I'm back in the Bad Place

Name:  Sept-Glutton'sRuin.PNG
Views: 742
Size:  53.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    Autoplay time constantly switches between 10s and 3s. Whenever it is 3 seconds, the event challenges do not count.
    Ah, so that's what caused it. Had that happen once before, don't remember exactly when or which dungeon, but I remember getting excited at seeing the 3s timer again. And then deflated once I noticed it didn't count towards the event challenges. From memory, the runs did still count towards the regular achievements though, which was strange. The timer went back to 10s after restarting the game.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    True. The challenges in achievement tab count up but not the ones in event tab. Interrupting the autoplay usually temporarily fixes it back to 10 seconds. But it can again go back to 3 seconds whenever you are not looking!

OS
    Android
    So are frags not going to be rewards in the gauntlet event coming up? When do you think said event will start?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Fast4Love View Post
    So are frags not going to be rewards in the gauntlet event coming up? When do you think said event will start?
    Nop, here it says the events dropping Invasion frags. https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...and-Discussion and towerfall isn't there.

Towerfall will start on Monday for sure, after this Sunday Gauntlet reset...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"