Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Glutton’s Ruin (Time Rift) - Trade Fragments for debut 5-set Gluttonous Talismans

Name:  Gluttons-Ruin-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 10014
Size:  364.2 KB

Earn Ravenous Fragments battling in the Time Rift to trade for high value items!

From now until September 28th at 5PM PDT, battle in the Lord of Light (I-X) and Brave New World Dungeons for a chance at receiving Ravenous Fragments, and select Frontier Dungeons for guaranteed drops!

Ravenous Fragments can be traded in the Store for valuable items such as Gold, Sentinel Souls and Cosmic Talismans for Grim Reaper Eddie, as well as Viking and Viking Invader Eddie. They can also be used to secure new Gluttonous Talismans. Gluttonous Talismans are blue talismans with a 5-set effect not available anywhere else. Equip them for the following benefits:

Immune to Stop and Heal Block effects, including Silver and Innate effects. Each ally and enemy takes 300% Increased Damage for 1 turn if Crave effects, including Silver and Innate effects are active on them at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. 25% Chance to Permanently Increase All Stats, including Max HP, on self by +25% when you are healed. 75% Chance to gain an Extra Turn if healed while at 50% HP or below. Heal all allies for 25% of your MAX HP and inflict Crave or Perfect Crave on each enemy for the duration of battle after every action.

Ravenous Drop Rates:

Select Frontier Dungeons:

• Guaranteed 10 Ravenous Soul Fragments per run in the Samurai, Mystic Night, and Powerslave Frontier Dungeons
    • Guaranteed 15 Ravenous Soul Fragments per run in the Labyrinth and Infernal Frontier Dungeons

Lord of Light (I-XV) and Brave New World:
    • Lord of Light floors I-X have a chance of dropping 5, 10, or 50 Ravenous Soul Fragments per run
    • Lord of Light floors XI-XV have a chance of dropping 10, 20, or 40 Ravenous Soul Fragments per run
    • Brave New World (all floors) have a chance of dropping 5, 10 , or 25 Ravenous Soul Fragments per run

Complete Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Talisman Evo Materials, various Awakening Shards and Invasion Fragments.

Invasion Fragments are the event currency of the Rise of the Empire Event.

Trade your Invasion Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Khan Eddie, Mongol Cosmic Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Rise of the Empire event post here!

Event Store Additions

• Grab an additional boost of Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Need more talismans? Pick up another full pack of Gluttonous Talismans, or purchase a finisher pack with Ironite!

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I really want the Nautical Awakening Shards. For the Crimean characters we got plenty of Trooper awakening shards, so I don't get the point of not getting these! A lot of time has passed since the awakening of Navigator and Mariner

OS
    Android
    Autoplay time constantly switches between 10s and 3s. Whenever it is 3 seconds, the event challenges do not count. This bug has been around for months. It is really demotivating to play when your runs may not register for the challenge. I need to constantly babysit the game to monitor the auto play time.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    I really want the Nautical Awakening Shards. For the Crimean characters we got plenty of Trooper awakening shards, so I don't get the point of not getting these! A lot of time has passed since the awakening of Navigator and Mariner
    Ditto... where are Nautical awakening runes????????

A thought... perhaps rather than a new frag for every event... how about recycling some.. they can be *very* old... but re-igniting frags from 6 months or a year ago for an event today would be a nice way to say "thank you" for playing so long.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Ditto... where are Nautical awakening runes????????
    They're being added as a possible drop from Awakening Souls in the next update (check the Sept 2020 tuning notes).

OS
    Android
    Not liking new talismans, my characters keep randomly exploding when I kill enemies. Like Fools talismans 2.0
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    We can get 3 talismans of each level for the Reaper. It seems to me that this is too little for him alone.
    Does anyone know how to get a second GRE? I know a player who has two of them. But don't know the way

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    We can get 3 talismans of each level for the Reaper. It seems to me that this is too little for him alone.
    Does anyone know how to get a second GRE? I know a player who has two of them. But don't know the way
    GRE dropped from souls very long time ago.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Pretty easy event, still bought a set with IAP. Running it on Thor with a cosmic Alchemy. At least is better than running Giants.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera