OS
    Android

Innate "invisible" effects...

Please I don't know how to stress this enough, can you please stop with the idea of Innate effects being "invisible"? Nobody understands what's happening in-game. It's hard to play blinded. Sure, there are some situations where you still can know, or guess, or just hope to know what's happening... We can barely see a text "Heal blocked" or whatever when you use GRE Death Grip. But the innates effects being invisible are a bad idea.. just use another kind of icon please, there is a reason why we use icons and symbols and signs...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    I second this
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    personally I don't have a problem with the use of innate effects, And it's certainly not worth bitching over.... The game has to evolve else it's the same old crap routine.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    I agree with this. Ideally it would be cool new visuals. I get that having an icon would be the opposite of innate but there has to be a way to show it. Someone told me Paranoid has eyeballs and soul shackle is the chains so if that’s the way it’s going that’s great. Make an animation for all innate or effects with no status icons.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    personally I don't have a problem with the use of innate effects, And it's certainly not worth bitching over.... The game has to evolve else it's the same old crap routine.
    It’s absolutely worth “bitching” over. Unless you just tap buttons with no clue what’s going on and don’t really care that is.