Towerfall (Gauntlet) - Complete Challenges for Towerfall Talisman + Heroic Fragments

Name:  Towerfall-Gauntlet-Event-sept_1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 5260
Size:  344.0 KB

Complete specific challenges in the Gauntlet for valuable rewards!

From now until October 11th at 5PM PT, complete event challenges in the Gauntlet to earn rewards such as Heroic Legendary Fragments, Sentinel Souls, Ironite, Towerfall Talisman Fragments and more!

500 Towerfall Talisman Fragments = 1 Towerfall Talisman Soul

The Towerfall Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change with every Towerfall event (similar to Talisman Evolution Souls!).

Summon these Souls to earn a T2 Gold Cosmic Talismans with a special set effect!

At this time, all Towerfall Talisman Souls are guaranteed to summon a Gold Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant the Grail set bonus! This set bonus gives the wearer a 50% Chance to cleanse negative effects when they take damage.

Note: It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the Talisman you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls and fragments will change what they can give over time!

Finally, we have a few deals available to help your Sentinels survive the battles ahead!

• Grab the Towerfall Cosmic Pack! Each pack contains 1 T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Lycan set-effect, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Grab a Towerfall Talisman Soul Fragment Pack! If you are having trouble completing event challenges to earn these fragments, this pack is for you!
    • Pick up the Gladiator’s Combo Pack! This pack contains T2 Red Serenity, Blight and Clover Talismans.

OS
    Android
    Towerfall soul is dropping Persecution rather than Grail.

Note: This is from reports from people on Discord AND from a clan mate.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 09-28-2020 at 12:50 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Sentinel-only didn't register for me, nor did any of the talismans.

I've done one run, all-sentinel and with all five talismans sets. None of them scored.

(playing on Android)
    Last edited by Fudjo; 09-28-2020 at 02:38 AM.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Sentinel-only didn't register for me, nor did any of the talismans.

I've done one run, all-sentinel and with all five talismans sets. None of them scored.

(playing on Android)
    I've noticed this as well. My last Sentinel-only run didn't cunt.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for beta testing this event guys!

OS
    Android
    Space/Time Amulets are so much faster than the usual talisman swap monotony for this sort of event!
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

Hello Troopers,

There is currently a bug with the Towerfall Talisman Soul that is causing it to give Cosmic Talismans from the previous rotation, rather than the current one. We will be able to push a fix for this issue tomorrow during our month end update.

If you were planning on summoning your Towerfall Talisman Soul in order to receive a Grail Cosmic Talisman, please wait until after tomorrow's update. If you summon the Soul now you will receive a Cosmic Persecution Talisman instead. If you have already summoned your Towerfall Talisman Soul, and received the incorrect talisman, please contact our support team (tap the 'Support' button inside of the Settings menu) and they will correct the issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

OS
    iOS
    so in other words you lot forgot to update the rotation so rather than admit you screwed up you blame it on a bug. these apparent bugs are getting boring now... you'd earn more respect from the players if you was honest and not lie to us..
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Dev. When will you fix my 2 Persecution souls?
    painless-3922

OS
    Android
    Name:  Sept-Towerfall.PNG
Views: 3227
Size:  61.0 KB

Sustaining - Mayan Dungeon, Shaman Eddie fight
    Heal - Skull Quests, Talisman Cache
    Past - Event only
    Sacrificial - Frontier Coins
    Impulse - Dungeon Fragments
    Azagthor-0732