Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I didn’t see anything different for the store additions update. And there is 7 new achievements, not 2

OS
    iOS
    Interesting, noticed the animation on Killer Prime's basic has changed too. I prefer the new one, the old animation didn't really do him justice as it looked like he was throwing a handful of small rocks at his opponent.

OS
    iOS
    So I think that for now, the Hard Infernal Dungeon level is impossible without Assassin Odin. There are too many beefed up talismans, and Oni with his T3 can pretty much destroy your team in an instant.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi MuzakMaker,

Yes, we've switched to a new ad delivery system. It looks like this one doesn't put the 'X' to close on these ads. As you've noted though, tapping will dismiss them!
    Thanks for the confirmation. Can't say I like the change but it's good to know it wasn't a bug. Especially after we've had issues with pop ups in the past.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    If you are going to advertise the towerfall talisman.. but it requires an app update to ACTUALLY give the talisman advertised.... you need to time things better.

Yesterday... a day AFTER the towerfall event started being advertised, I dropped Towerfall frags for a soul.... got a Persecution cosmic, not a Grail cosmic.

This is just piss poor planning.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    My crack pipe may be malfunctioning again, but when I click on Oni's Awaken button, it shows all stats dropping back to level 1. So I have to level him up to 100 again? When I click the awaken button for another non-awakened toon, the stats don't drop. Not a big deal, but I don't recall having to do that for any other toons...or did I? (has another looonnggg hit off bong)

OS
    Android
    It's a visual bug. Click the button and you'll see it works as expected.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    If you are going to advertise the towerfall talisman.. but it requires an app update to ACTUALLY give the talisman advertised.... you need to time things better.

Yesterday... a day AFTER the towerfall event started being advertised, I dropped Towerfall frags for a soul.... got a Persecution cosmic, not a Grail cosmic.

This is just piss poor planning.

Not piss poor planning.
    It's piss poor QA. I think devs don't test all changes on the acceptance environment or production environment. I could be wrong of course, but that's what it looks like to me.

OS
    Android
    Another bug for you.

Go into the STORE, then go MORE to REWARDS, then go into the TAB tab (bug #1, it's back to being called "TAB").

Click on the Clan God Soul Fragment and you'll see the button for Ironite is Green.

Go back till you get to the Store (once). Click on New, then click on the expired Space Time Amulet. As it's expired, you can't buy it. Go back to the TAB tab above and you will find the Clan God Soul Fragment now can't be purchased (bug #2).

Exiting the Store doesn't solve the problem. You need to exit the game and restart it.

Note: This happens for more than just that item in the store. A bunch of items get weird things where either you can't buy them, or the button looks like you can press it (Green) but ironite symbol is black rather than the standard blue/purple (haven't tried buying those).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation. Can't say I like the change but it's good to know it wasn't a bug. Especially after we've had issues with pop ups in the past.
    You can tap anywhere on the screen now, pretty handy for small devices.
    Member of Jomsvikings