Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    So I think that for now, the Hard Infernal Dungeon level is impossible without Assassin Odin. There are too many beefed up talismans, and Oni with his T3 can pretty much destroy your team in an instant.
    The story mode worked fine on manual with Max Lilith Nightmoon (Reaper, Yellow T3 Ascension) and Max Beast (Forge, Red T3 Beast Cosmic). Took 8 minutes but got there eventually - the new Peace talismans seem like an improved Celestial. Just tried non-story mode with Eternal Champion (Babylon) and Max LoL (Persecution, Trap, Yellow T2 Ascension) and got beaten at round 3.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    The story mode worked fine on manual with Max Lilith Nightmoon (Reaper, Yellow T3 Ascension) and Max Beast (Forge, Red T3 Beast Cosmic). Took 8 minutes but got there eventually - the new Peace talismans seem like an improved Celestial. Just tried non-story mode with Eternal Champion (Babylon) and Max LoL (Persecution, Trap, Yellow T2 Ascension) and got beaten at round 3.
    I beat the story, I'm saying more for general farming.

OS
    iOS
    Can Oni be obtained through one of the different mythical souls, or is the banner rotation the only way to get him? I thought he was in one of them (Heroic maybe), but I cannot seem to find him. Max awakened looks pretty sweet....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter-9917 View Post
    Can Oni be obtained through one of the different mythical souls, or is the banner rotation the only way to get him? I thought he was in one of them (Heroic maybe), but I cannot seem to find him. Max awakened looks pretty sweet....
    Any soul that drops 5 star assassins he can be obtained in.

OS
    iOS
    He's literally the only Eddie available in normal souls that I don't have. He is coming up in the next heroic rotation though.

OS
    Android
    More feedback on the update:

Thank you for listening with the server reset message! So much easier to read, and now shown in local device timezone, with the UTC time in brackets after it. No more confusing times!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    More feedback on the update:

Thank you for listening with the server reset message! So much easier to read, and now shown in local device timezone, with the UTC time in brackets after it. No more confusing times!
    Yes, I noticed this too. Big improvement!

OS
    Android
    With this update you can't close the pop up after submitting a bug meaning you have to close the entire game.

I only found this out because the game stole 500 ironite from me due to anothe bug (Ticket 63471) .
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Does anyone else have a team that can win against the story mode / first run on Hard-mode?

I've tried a few different times with variations of 4*Raven Witch, Max Moonchild, Max Sevastapol, Musashi, Minataur and some others to go with the Musashi and woman we're forced to use but I haven't managed to get past round 3 at all.
    Unfortunately I don't have either of the above characters to use on this (I could probably buy Beast but don't have the gold to upgrade him).

Thanks

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    With this update you can't close the pop up after submitting a bug meaning you have to close the entire game.

I only found this out because the game stole 500 ironite from me due to anothe bug (Ticket 63471) .
    I'll get this tested ASAP, I have also mentioned your ticket with the missing Ironite to the support team.
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate