Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

OS
    iOS
    Well, looks like they've heard us.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...449#post128449

Interestingly I'd say some of the challenges are clearly going to remain as hard only, but I guess if people can get enough frags for the cosmic it's no big deal.

I like having challenge dungeons but when they're at this difficulty level, they shouldn't be part of an event unless it's literally 'beat this once'.

OS
    Android
    "We have decided to make the requirements for this event more accessible by reducing its challenge requirements. Many of the challenges will be adjusted from requiring completed runs of the Hard level, to ANY level. The challenges that include completions with a specific Talisman set will have the quantity of required runs reduced significantly.

These changes will be implemented in the game shortly. You will not be required to update and your current progress will not be affected. We’ll post again once those changes are live!

We would like to note that this dungeon will continue to be a challenge!

There will also be a total of 3 free Infernal Dungeon keys available from the Store (up from the 1 key initially offered).

^ Ceeg"

OS
    Android
    Great adjustments. A properly developed and tested rework of the Hard difficulty would have lasted longer than this event. This way just requires updates to the achievements which can be pushed live considerably faster.
    A little sore that the event loses a day because of not considering your playerbase in the first place but luckily Normal is a much faster dungeon and those paranoid talismans look to be the key for Hard (provided one of those unreleased toons is an assassin).
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    It's nuts that the only workable auto team so far relies on Max Oni and Max Odin. Even if players have Oni Ed, they may not yet have the resources to max him. And only a small percentage of players will have A. Odin.
    Oni Ed is only of any use if you have celestials and his Cosmic other wise he's meh even when fully awakened...
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

The adjustments to the event are now live.

Simply reload your game to see the changes!

OS
    Android
    Guess I misread. The talisman challenges should have updated to normal as well. Changing it to 10 runs doesn't mean anything to the large chunk of players who can't beat hard.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Guess I misread. The talisman challenges should have updated to normal as well. Changing it to 10 runs doesn't mean anything to the large chunk of players who can't beat hard.
    500 runs on normal will still net you enough frags for a T3 though so it kinda doesn't matter.

OS
    Android
    Did anyone receive the rewards for clearing the hard dungeons? I did not recieve the frags or keys after the change
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Nice. Looks like I only need to ignore the talisman challenges, which is fine by me.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many