Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Only thing worth doing for this event is the repeatable (Normal) runs. This gets you equilibrium soul fragments BUT...they probably wont amount to anything spectacular. (game is pretty consistent that way. Spend a lot of resources for crap) Plus if you still have Infernal Dungeon Achievements to beat, (clear with max awakened, beast, moonchild..etc) you can chip away at that.

OS
    Android
    The have officially made an event a full time job. If you can get 25 runs per key you only need to play 8 hours for 100 runs each day.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Have to agree. If long time players with maxed out rosters are struggling to beat Infernal Hard newer players with less developed rosters don’t stand a chance. It should not be easy, but will be impossible for most players which is unfair. Event goals should be revised and a compensation pack issued for wasted ironite/SoT etc. and event should reset. Make total runs available all levels, not just hard. Make additional rewards for hard, but don’t penalize newer players from event rewards completely. And tone down hard just a notch. If it requires a specific character like an Odin, not everyone has one or full awakened characters etc.

OS
    iOS
    After my post last night, I just shut the game off and went to bed. Not really worried about the event now. Thought I’d check in to see what everyone else thought. At least I saved on event starter packs this month. I usually buy one or two to speed the drudgery along, but not this month. No point in it. The game already takes insane amounts of grinding, even when the dungeon can be beaten in under a minute. About the only fun left in this game was being able to watch your team annihilate the AI after playing for so long to acquire the means to do so.

Guess I’m ready for the next so called event.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Removal of double post.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 10-01-2020 at 02:35 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I plan to just wait it out. If nothing changes in the next few days then I'll just do the normal runs for the mega event frags and call it a day.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Have to agree. If long time players with maxed out rosters are struggling to beat Infernal Hard newer players with less developed rosters don’t stand a chance. It should not be easy, but will be impossible for most players which is unfair. Event goals should be revised and a compensation pack issued for wasted ironite/SoT etc. and event should reset. Make total runs available all levels, not just hard. Make additional rewards for hard, but don’t penalize newer players from event rewards completely. And tone down hard just a notch. If it requires a specific character like an Odin, not everyone has one or full awakened characters etc.
    Agree 100%, I've been playing this game for 1,5 years now and cannot do it on auto with pretty decent units and talismans.

OS
    iOS
    A patch is definitely needed asap; anyone who doesn't have A. Odin cannot complete the dungeon and that is crap. Please do something to mitigate the difficulty, devs.

OS
    Android
    How do you get past story mode battle 3? Seems way too bugged. I've tried some of the teams suggested here but I'm missing the T3 bespoke talismans and forge tals. My dark Liltih isn't fully max but I have nearly everything else. Used a troopers Ass Odin and no luck either. Who was this dungeon's audience? No way anyone is hitting 150 runs of this thing with those basic tals.
    Lanowen-8038

OS
    Android
    Here we are. Another event that hasn't been tested properly before release.

I would like to hear any dev say they cleared it without requiring any specific one character for it to make it work.

No reply will speak for itself I suppose.