Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_LOTB View Post
    The Cosmic Paranoia Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Fear of the Dark Eddie and upcoming characters: Dark Road Eddie, X-Factor Eddie and The Edless Horseman.
    Dark Road Eddie.... oh please be this;

Name:  FotD1.png
Views: 1566
Size:  372.5 KB

TO add to the other comments, 6 days to complete 500 runs of this dungeon is insanely hard. I've got most of the characters and Talismans and can't find a team to reliably beat it on auto. I think I'm just going to farm Normal for the Mega Event fragments and have to give up on the Paranoia Cosmic

Also, as well as the insane difficulty can you please sort out the SoT charging model; I just had three internet connection issues in a row and because the game charges SoT before the level loads I lost 60 sands before I even began...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    ive managed 10 runs on auto, this is just down right proper arseholish of you to push a upgraded dungeon like this, bugs galore, revives when they shouldnt revive, unable to remove gold buffs with maxed A Odin and Sevestapol, toons blocking incoming damage when no passive or talisman on them that blocks damage when blockers have finally been killed....you lot seriously need to rethink this dungeon or offer a compo pack for the frags you can earn.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    I think I got something, but it's plain ridiculous: Spent 60k gold and had to farm LOL XV for awakening shards, before starting.

Max Oni (celestial/cosmic redemption)
    Warewolf (forge/ cosmic alchemy)
    Max D Lilith (light/cosmic serenity)
    Max Odin (prudence/cosmic future/ any mystical green)

So far won all, but the average is 5+ mins.

But the rewards are defo not worth it

OS
    iOS
    fastest time for me is 3.42

Et Champ Ed - Labyrinth + Alchemy Cos
    Maxed A Odin - Labyrinth + Serenity
    Sevastopol - Starfires
    Mother Russia - Forge + Serenity

tag along with tali for achievements

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    Hallo guys i have a max awake gunner odin i dont have assasin the leader slot is locked with musashi can u help me to choose the other 2 with the also shinoby locked slot

OS
    iOS
    story mode is locked you cant use different toons until you have completed it

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by annouvis25 View Post
    Hallo guys i have a max awake gunner odin i dont have assasin the leader slot is locked with musashi can u help me to choose the other 2 with the also shinoby locked slot
    Ι just did a lot of revives with sevastopol (prudence/cosmic) and Max D lilith (light/serenity). Couldn't bother searching for a team

OS
    Android
    We can whinge all we like, but in the unlikely event they actually pay attention and sort it, they wont bother adding extra time to the event so it will just end up that it's made winnable in a decent time but it'll be too little too late and no-one will be able to get the frags required in time. Ignore it and carry on seems the smartest move

OS
    iOS
    Infernal's hard difficulty might take the award for the most ridiculous and messed up dungeon I've ever seen in LotB. Seriously. Who thought it was a good idea to lock all event challenges behind this mess of a place which can even lock up your game? As much as I want one of those new cosmics, at this pace, it's simply not worth bothering with, unless at least some kind of a decrease in difficulty happens.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    This is more an insanity difficulty floor. devs you really do need to do something about this cus your just taking one at the people who are keeping you afloat....literally now either offer a compa pack for the frags or quickly update it so it includes normal with 50-100 run stretch goal for hard

rich-2335