Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    You dont have to have Odin to win 10 hard battles. Just do them in manual. You only need to do 1 or 2 a day to earn the rewards. If you would just work with your clan and develop some teams instead of whining you may have been done by now. Why not ask you troopers who have Odin to make them your champ, then you could complete the challenge without having one yourself
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    It's still hard for those who want it, whoever does not can run normal. I like how this was handled. Getting 20-30 second runs everywhere really gets boring.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about... think before you speak.
    i know exactly what I'm talking about... a max awakened toon that does as much damage as a wet tea bag, he's massively underpowered and without talismans that will prevent damage he's dead in no time
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Name:  thumbnail_IMG_1415.png
Views: 1342
Size:  81.2 KB

I don't even know what to do with this. Hard to spend currency you can't collect.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    And now it's impossible to achieve the goal.
    Attachment 8769
    Hi Olevipoeg.

If you already completed the challenges before the adjustments were applied, this is how it will look. I've just confirmed in your account that you successfully completed these challenges a couple hours before the update was made, and you successfully received your rewards!

OS
    Android
    This will be counted after one run with the correct talismansName:  Screenshot_2020-10-02-09-53-42.png
Views: 1005
Size:  574.5 KB

OS
    iOS
    If devs are going to build AI teams with SIX characters having SIX OP talisman sets and SIX passives to overcome, the LEAST they could do is allow players to ALSO have SIX characters with SIX talisman sets and SIX passives... not 4. Otherwise, the goal CLEARLY seems to be to spend ironite... and thus spend real money (even more so by saddling everyone with Musashi and no Eddie that first run through). I'm not advocating for all "easy" dungeons.. but an EQUAL match would be a nice change. Note how in the Infernal hard battles where the player goes first EVERY time.. the AI has Starfire talismans at play... if the AI goes first EVERY time, there's an innate stun at play... it's DESIGNED specifically to be far too overpowered.

Combine this with the "new" clan mythical souls that only drop shit Alchemist frags... yeah I know they are SUPPOSED to drop better rewards.. I ain't seen in any MANY mythicals though. It's like a big "FU!" to players.

It is these types of discrepancies that have seen my play time drop and certainly any real world money spending fall off considerably. I grow tired of a dev team that clearly isn't concerned with "enjoyability" on the users side.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-02-2020 at 02:40 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Round 3 is stupid, double blockers taking no damage below 50% makes no sense. If I use double blockers against Baphomet, both take damage past 50%, but not here.
    The way that double blockers work here or in gaunlet should be considered a bug and corrected. If not we'll start seeing a bunch or almost invincible teams; for example a team that prevent passive disable (Necropolis/ one guy with Niflheim) + double blockers. Or double Yggdrasil team. These "almost invincible teams" that you can only beat with a max odin or innate passive disable will be really boring

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I liked the event more when it was hard.
    Me too; the game was actually challenging for the better part of a day and I was halfway to completing the talisman requirement when it got nerfed. Now it's just another boring grind that can be achieved with zero thought.

More difficult events would make this feel more like a game and less like a "pick 4 half decent toons and hit play" drudgery fest. Maybe include some insanely hard goals with insanely good rewards for those of us who are bored with running easy key dungeons X number of times?
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Me too; the game was actually challenging for the better part of a day and I was halfway to completing the talisman requirement when it got nerfed. Now it's just another boring grind that can be achieved with zero thought.

More difficult events would make this feel more like a game and less like a "pick 4 half decent toons and hit play" drudgery fest. Maybe include some insanely hard goals with insanely good rewards for those of us who are bored with running easy key dungeons X number of times?
    Oh totally. Everyone complains if the dungeon can't be auto-farmed with a sub-minute team, but they'll also complain that it's too boring if you CAN do that. It's good to get a nutcracker of a dungeon sometimes - it's a more rewarding puzzle to solve.

My criticisms of the event (as it launched) are really just that the 3rd wave causes a CPU overload problem 'cause of the Tengu, and that there seemed to be only one reliable path to success (Purple Odin delivery system) which required very-difficult-to-obtain equipment to do it (mainly a Purple Odin). Even then, 100 runs on manual (not even 20 a day) without a Purple Odin is all it would have taken to get a Paranoia T3, and there are teams that can do it.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post

I'm all for adding challenge dungeons but it's simply poor design to have an event where you can only get the event currency from a difficulty level that is too hard for all but a very small subset of players. Even more so when the main reward is a powerful cosmic.

I've got a good roster and can generally pass SS rank at Gauntlet... but trying to finish the dungeon on manual let alone auto was just miserable. I haven't seen a single auto team without Assassin Odin - who only a small minority of players have.

The answer is of course to have some challenges that are accessible to all players, and some difficult challenges with incremental rewards for the hardcore players.

100 runs on manual is still completely unrealistic. That's probably 10+ hours worth right there, manually running the same dungeon over and over. No thanks.