Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Living Nightmares(Frontier)-Earn Cosmic Paranoia Talismans + Shinobi Awakening Shards

Name:  Living-Nightmares-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 3211
Size:  296.9 KB

From now until October 7th at 5PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Infernal Frontier Dungeon to earn a variety of rewards, including Fiery Soul Fragments, Evo Materials, Equilibrium Fragments and more!

You can access the Infernal Dungeon by:
    Completing a repeatable event challenge (Spend 100 Sands of Time)
    Claiming 1 free Key Soul in the store
    Purchasing Key Souls with Gold (this event only)
    Purchasing Key Souls with Frontier Coins.

More details on the Dungeon below!

Fiery Soul Fragments can be traded in store for Hell and Shinobi Awakening Shards, Cosmic Beast Talismans and new Cosmic Paranoia Talismans.

Shinobi and Hell Awakening Shards are the final material needed to fully Awaken Oni Eddie, our latest awakenable hero!

The Cosmic Paranoia Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Fear of the Dark Eddie and upcoming characters: Dark Road Eddie, X-Factor Eddie and The Edless Horseman. This Talisman increases stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It will also make the wearer:

Inflict Paranoia on a random enemy until they die at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. Paranoid enemies cannot gain beneficial effects, miss all attacks unless they are Perfect Attacks and take a random amount of Additional Random Damage based on their MAX HP and MISSING HP every turn. This effect does not apply to bosses. Prevent all enemies from blocking incoming damage for allies until they die at the start of battle and at the start of your turn.

Equilibrium Fragments are the event currency of our Forbidden Knowledge Clan Mega event that is running until January.

Trade your Equilibrium Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Baphomet, Rare Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Forbidden Knowledge event post here!

Infernal Frontier Key Dungeon

Earn Magma Beast by completing Infernal Dungeon Achievements!

Once it is unlocked, the Infernal Dungeon will be open for only 2 hours total. There are no limits on how many times the dungeon can be played within that time frame. Troopers beware! This is a high challenge Dungeon with an Assassin Only Class Restriction, so be prepared!
    We have recently added a second difficulty setting to this dungeon, so you can now take on both regular AND Hard settings.

During your first playthrough of the Hard difficulty setting, you’ll be led into battle by Musashi and Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi! You can now gain progress on all Infernal Dungeon achievements on both Normal and Hard difficulties!

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide XP Runes, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Reaper Talismans.

**IMPORTANT: If you summon another Infernal Frontier Key Soul while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon’s countdown timer.

Event Store Additions:

• T2 Gold Talismans with Fate, Mark, Redemption and Trap set effects are also available
    • Grab an additional boost of Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    iOS
    Devs I have to call bullshit. The event frags only being available from the hard mode of the Infernal Dungeon is just not fair? At all? No one (from my understanding) has been able to farm that dungeon reliably, and you overtuned it to the point of it being just completely not fun to play in. Please reconsider this event's structure, or the Infernal Dungeon's structure.

OS
    Android
    Restricting the frags to the hard difficulty is less of a reward for running the hard difficulty (how it should be structured) and more a punishment for not being able to run hard(which is a large chunk of the player base including your top tier players).

My proposal: Have normal drop the current hard rates and have Hard drop 1.5-3x the frags.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I guess you devs didn't test the new infernal difficulty or you have some extra tools that made you able to complete it because for us the players, it is impossible to farm it without baby sitting the device, wave 3 with double blockers and wave 5 with Oni Eddie are impossible and if you manage to complete one battle it will take you about 6 to 10 minutes per battle, so, restricting all event fragments to this difficulty is just a bad play from your side; you need to change that because we won't be able to complete this event

OS
    Android
    With this new update/event release the difficulty is out of reach by many to attempt let alone the required time involved is extremely out of proportion. Let alone not being able to play after two hours is not a good start for this mega event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Restricting the frags to the hard difficulty is less of a reward for running the hard difficulty (how it should be structured) and more a punishment for not being able to run hard(which is a large chunk of the player base including your top tier players).

My proposal: Have normal drop the current hard rates and have Hard drop 1.5-3x the frags.
    I agree. I've tried all sorts of teams and combinations including a range of Eddies and toons and I can barely beat it once let alone on auto. It's just punishingly - almost unfairly - hard. The only two things I don't have that might make it easier are Assassin Odin and Oni Eddie but hell, top tier Ed's like Gambler, Van Helsing and Eternal Champion should be able to get it done when paired with good/MA toons. To get 500 runs on Hard for the event achievements/frags is an absolute pipe dream.

OS
    iOS
    Messed with this dungeon for over an hour. My roster is nothing to scoff at. This event is flat out ridiculous. Already came to terms with ignoring it, regardless of rewards. Which I can assure you will only hurt your coffers in the long run.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    This reminds me of the Powerslave Dungeon. How unbeatable was that Set with Labyrinth talisman. The only thing I can do about this 'Hard' Infernal (I would call it Insane) is sit here and wait until it's a little more doable

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I would also add to this, allow the talisman achievements to be fulfilled on either difficulty.

Because let's be honest, no-one is running this dungeon on Hard with Fate, Redemption, Trap or Mark on anything other than a ride-along Ed.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I'm not even gonna bother wasting any more time on this bs event. Great start!