Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Me too; the game was actually challenging for the better part of a day and I was halfway to completing the talisman requirement when it got nerfed. Now it's just another boring grind that can be achieved with zero thought.
    Infernal (Hard) is still just as hard as it was yesterday and you still need at least 10 runs of it to complete the event achievements.
    Last edited by MarkyMark; 10-02-2020 at 04:07 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Oh totally. Everyone complains if the dungeon can't be auto-farmed with a sub-minute team, but they'll also complain that it's too boring if you CAN do that. It's good to get a nutcracker of a dungeon sometimes - it's a more rewarding puzzle to solve.

My criticisms of the event (as it launched) are really just that the 3rd wave causes a CPU overload problem 'cause of the Tengu, and that there seemed to be only one reliable path to success (Purple Odin delivery system) which required very-difficult-to-obtain equipment to do it (mainly a Purple Odin). Even then, 100 runs on manual (not even 20 a day) without a Purple Odin is all it would have taken to get a Paranoia T3, and there are teams that can do it.
    Difficulty is a good thing and aside from the third wave issue I don't actually want any changes to the dungeon. All of the dungeons have their trick to them that unlock the "100% decent success and decent speed" and I'm okay with it being a not easy thing to achieve and that run being a bit longer with better rewards that come from the higher level dungeon.

My main issue with how the event exists post changes is that 20% of the event frags live behind that trick especially when normally the stretch goals don't even have event frags as rewards. It's the inconsistency that rubs me the wrong way.

That's why in my initial assessment of the event wasn't "OMG WE NEED TO NERF THIS IMPOSSIBLE DUNGEON" but instead a redistribution of event frags so that the event was more accessible to a larger player base.

Something we more experienced players sometimes forget is that even the normal level of infernal is already challenging for a decent amount of players given that assassins tend to be glass cannons and depending on your roster you might not have the right characters who can wear the useful talismans.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Damned bugs.... despite the fact that Hard is just impossible on auto, I just noticed that many of the event challenges are bugged: only the first repeatable challenge counts - now 6/10 times done, however the other repeatable "clear any difficulty of infernal dungeon) stopped counting after 3 runs..... :S
    judas-1441
    daily player, using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi Olevipoeg.

If you already completed the challenges before the adjustments were applied, this is how it will look. I've just confirmed in your account that you successfully completed these challenges a couple hours before the update was made, and you successfully received your rewards!
    I counted the fragments over and You are right. This is only visual glitch. I'm sorry of confusion. Thank You for clearing this up!
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    how do we claim the frags for the 10 run goals, 10/10 done but the go button is there and cant claim them
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Can't pass story mod.
    Have any team for story mode?

OS
    Android
    From my experience, running hard level once helped me to recieve the frags from 10 run goals. Worth a try
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigo View Post
    Can't pass story mod.
    Have any team for story mode?
    I did it with max moonchild and max sevastopol. Round 3 is just an exploit of double-blockers (a bug in my opinion). Key is to disable passive of magus dog and hit the guy with yggdragsil, wont be easy, but when one falls the "double-bloker bug" stops working even if they are revived. I guess any toon that's capable of disable passives can work, I used moonie.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    I did it with max moonchild and max sevastopol. Round 3 is just an exploit of double-blockers (a bug in my opinion). Key is to disable passive of magus dog and hit the guy with yggdragsil, wont be easy, but when one falls the "double-bloker bug" stops working even if they are revived. I guess any toon that's capable of disable passives can work, I used moonie.
    Thanks for reply. Which talismans can I use on Moonchild and Sevastopol? Thanks again

OS
    Android
    Has anyone tried the paranoia talisman on FotD? Is it a change to make him hit better and become useful? I have him with frontier (overwhelming) and cosmic iron. His attack is a total of 2700 and special is at 1300. His health is at 32000 and defence is at 2900. He still doesn't hut that hard and I'm not sure this talisman is going to change that. Any ideas or input?