Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden069 View Post
    Agree 100%, I've been playing this game for 1,5 years now and cannot do it on auto with pretty decent units and talismans.
    Idem, de acuerdo al 100%, es más llevo un año jugando e incluso la normal de la frontera infernal ya es difícil de por sí, no todos los jugadores tienen personajes
    y/o talismanes para estos niveles (y evidentemente no todos los jugadores tienen posibilidades económicas para comprar), otras mazmorras poco a poco las he ido superando
    conforme he mejorado personajes y talismanes, en esta sin embargo incluso en normal con personajes, Eddies y talismanes decentes ya es un infierno poder pasarla.

Recomendaría encarecidamente a los programadores que revisaran no solo esta si no casi todas las mazmorras y las adecuen a niveles medios de jugadores ocasionales y habituales, junto a recompensas adecuadas al nivel de la mazmorra y tiempo invertido.

En mi caso esperaré próximo evento
    Master Malaga Maiden Clan

OS
    iOS
    Here’s the deal:

I’d relish the hard difficulty challenge if we had to beat it once. 150 times? This is not a dungeon built for grinding. The Peace talismans Demon Prince Beelz are literally going to suck up minutes by themselves. (And positioned first? So all your single-target toons target him? How cruel!) The Yggs + Blocker stage three is not something the AI can figure out without Beardy (Odin). It just isn’t.

This is a fair dungeon to beat once, manually. It shouldn’t be the centerpiece of a grind.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Have to agree. If long time players with maxed out rosters are struggling to beat Infernal Hard newer players with less developed rosters don’t stand a chance. It should not be easy, but will be impossible for most players which is unfair. Event goals should be revised and a compensation pack issued for wasted ironite/SoT etc. and event should reset. Make total runs available all levels, not just hard. Make additional rewards for hard, but don’t penalize newer players from event rewards completely. And tone down hard just a notch. If it requires a specific character like an Odin, not everyone has one or full awakened characters etc.
    I have a strong team with Max awakened toons and jesus christ even im struggling to get through this without the odd defeat. this defo is not a dungeon for fairly new players to run. punishing all of us is stupidity cus without the people playing this game and spending real money they would have gone bust long ago
    Last edited by Madrik; 10-01-2020 at 04:55 PM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Everyone that is really willing to spend money on this "game" after this event should really visit the next hospital for mental health.

OS
    Android
    So I suggested a team earlier today, so now it's time to complain.
    I'm not saying it is related, but as soon as I suggestede the team, it started getting some defeats.
    I literally have all assassin toons, Max awakened almost all of them, and I also have almost all talismans (everything that is free to get anyway), all relics too.
    My team will probably get around 20-25 wins per key.
    I can't even imagine it would be doable for anyone not in the top 1% of players.

I think the main issue is that Oni is weak, always was weak, nothing changed with max awakening him, and also his AI is so stupid. Gambler's AI is also stupid, and then the rest of the Eddies are just weak. Van Helsing is -1 toon in the whole dungeon, and Eternal champion is also very one-sided. Haven't tried Max Executioner, but I doubt he would be any useful.

Also Yggs+ a blocker is bad, even with max Odin. And then we have forge and a toon that freezes the game in the same wave.
    I had to use 3 serenity cosmics and an alchemy cosmic + celestials to give Oni any chance of survival. For some reason I don't get, light talis don't give perfect immortality every turn and D lilith is using her special move even when all toons are alive without any debuff..

Imagine actually needing your phone for work reasons

OS
    iOS
    This event is genuinely terrible.
    How did you guys look at this level layout and said “yes this level works well and isn’t broken at all”? Also, HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD DID YOU MAKE MUSASHI’S ATTACKS DISAPPEAR MIDWAY THROUGH THE DUNGEON?!
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Is this the queue to complain about the Dungeon?

Now seriously. Seriously?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    This event is genuinely terrible.
    How did you guys look at this level layout and said “yes this level works well and isn’t broken at all”? Also, HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD DID YOU MAKE MUSASHI’S ATTACKS DISAPPEAR MIDWAY THROUGH THE DUNGEON?!
    thank god im not the only person this was happening to, this upgrade is friggin nuts in no novice and not an expert within this game. this is the only dungeon that ive had issues with, i'm at the point of sod the event, if the first one is this hard i don't wanna think of what the others are gonna be like....this must be an error on their part surely
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Guys, stop wasting time in a fully bugged dungeon. They'll eventually fix it and all the frags will be awarded in a compensation pack.
    But's annoying they're not testing before launching it. Even more annoying the need to defeat a bugged dungeon only being able to pick 2 characters and no Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Besides the hangs I may get on the third wave it Is not a bugged dungeon. Just a really annoying difficult dungeon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around