Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    He he, 100th reply be like
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Has anyone tried the paranoia talisman on FotD? Is it a change to make him hit better and become useful? I have him with frontier (overwhelming) and cosmic iron. His attack is a total of 2700 and special is at 1300. His health is at 32000 and defence is at 2900. He still doesn't hut that hard and I'm not sure this talisman is going to change that. Any ideas or input?
    I have tried FotD with the Paranioa T3 - nada. No Paranoia effect caused in at least a dozen battles, neither in Arena nor PVE.
    This seems to be just another bug, the talisman does not seem to activate on FotD.

Anyone else had any success?

OS
    Android
    Somehow, I'm not surprised lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    I have tried FotD with the Paranioa T3 - nada. No Paranoia effect caused in at least a dozen battles, neither in Arena nor PVE.
    This seems to be just another bug, the talisman does not seem to activate on FotD.

Anyone else had any success?
    You can see some Eyeballs flying around the toon when Paranoia is activated. It does work. But again, relying on visual effects for buffs/debuffs and not supporting the effects with icons or graphic symbols is a bad move. All the innates visual effects are a bad idea.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    You can see some Eyeballs flying around the toon when Paranoia is activated. It does work. But again, relying on visual effects for buffs/debuffs and not supporting the effects with icons or graphic symbols is a bad move. All the innates visual effects are a bad idea.
    Is this another case of the effect not showing on lower graphics again?
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I tried it in test arena and it works.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    i put it on him and jack all happens
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    I fought some in arena. It does prevent blocking, yggs were just ignored both times. Works as advertised, as far as I've seen, but it's definitely nothing special. When people start remembering what paranoia cosmic does, meta teams will roll through FotD just like before. It may be useful in some dungeons I suppose.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Tried it again and yes, you're right, this works as advertised.
    Bloody annoying that there's no icon though, the whole innate effect stuff needs icons and also detailed descriptions in the character info (long press on char during battle).
    Who can keep track of all this?
    And I concur, FotD even with this mildly annoying talisman still is nothing special. WAY better choices of Eddies and Talismans out there...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Tried it again and yes, you're right, this works as advertised.
    Bloody annoying that there's no icon though, the whole innate effect stuff needs icons and also detailed descriptions in the character info (long press on char during battle).
    Who can keep track of all this?
    And I concur, FotD even with this mildly annoying talisman still is nothing special. WAY better choices of Eddies and Talismans out there...
    The whole battle system could do with an optional running on-screen commentary on how things are interacting: scrolling past at the side. At least we can then see what effect is or isn't being considered. Right now, for those things that are visually shown, it's a mess of writing on top of each other.