OS
    Android

Too weak for Infernal Dungeon and most others

Hi,
    I have lots of characters and talismans with upgraded relics (Gambler Eddie, Cyborg Eddie, Final Frontier Eddie) yet I can't beat even the first level of many of the dungeons. I have to be missing something. For example one of the new event challenges wants 25 runs in infernal. I can't get through one. All of my Characters are level 100, all have decent talismans but many times I'm one-shotted by the enemy. I just don't get what I'm doing wrong. How can I boost their strength?

OS
    iOS
    have you started to upgrade your relics from the pvp store
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Yes, I'm up to level 6 or 7 on some of the general ones, is that the best way? Max all of them out?

OS
    Android
    TBH this will not help you in this event

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Ahner View Post
    TBH this will not help you in this event
    What will? Do I need a specific Eddie? Do I need specific talismans? What do people use to beat this?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by vincenzom View Post
    Hi,
    I have lots of characters and talismans with upgraded relics (Gambler Eddie, Cyborg Eddie, Final Frontier Eddie) yet I can't beat even the first level of many of the dungeons. I have to be missing something. For example one of the new event challenges wants 25 runs in infernal. I can't get through one. All of my Characters are level 100, all have decent talismans but many times I'm one-shotted by the enemy. I just don't get what I'm doing wrong. How can I boost their strength?
    What talismans do you have? Are you trying hard or normal difficulty? the hard difficulty is almost impossible so, I would suggest you to stop trying it and just focus on the normal difficulty to at least get the mega event fragments.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    What talismans do you have? Are you trying hard or normal difficulty? the hard difficulty is almost impossible so, I would suggest you to stop trying it and just focus on the normal difficulty to at least get the mega event fragments.
    Unfortunately I'm trying normal.

Gambler Eddie with Vampiric Purple 3 set and Yellow Persecution 3 set talismans.

OS
    Android
    What's your in game name

OS
    Android
    The dungeon becomes easier with a the rarer talismans which include damage reduction (typically sets of 4-6). Swap & change characters but always have dmg reduction talis equipped.

OS
    Android
    For higher difficulty dungeons, most 3-sets are completely useless. When fighting you should think about what you need in that fight. You always need to remove positive effects from enemies and prevent damage to yourself. Depending on the situation, you will usually also need to cleanse negative effects from yourself and heal. When you have good effect management, you can think about damage. Go through your inventory and see how you can combine toons and talismans. If you can't get past the first wave with anything you have, ignore that area and try later when you get better stuff.
    Member of Jomsvikings