OS
    iOS

Updates from the News Frontier - October 2nd 2020

Hello and Welcome to this weeks News Frontier!

This is a special edition as our main topic today is the Q & A Stream that we have all been waiting for!

So let's get right into it.

On October 22nd at 10am PT, on https://www.twitch.tv/ironmaidenlegacy myself and 3 members of the Design and Engineering team will be online and ready to answer your questions!

So to submit your questions, you are going to want to use this form.

Q & A Submission Form

If you would like to leave your submission anonymous, then you can. But including your Username means we can let you know on the stream that we are answering your question!

The stream will also include a couple of other segments including at least one topic with the designers regarding the game, a quick run through of the Halloween Dungeon Event including some upcoming characters, and lastly a section for people in the chat on Twitch to ask us questions directly!

So that's it! Clear your calendars and save the day!

Living Nightmares Challenges

Lastly today, I hope you all got to see the changes to the Living Nightmares Challenges. If not, you should check your Event challenges tab, as many of them got changed to make the event more accessible.

If you are still experiencing issues with seeing your rewards, one of the issues we have seen is that if you had completed more than 10 runs with the Talismans required then the rewards were given to you but were still not showing in your Inventory. You can bypass this yourself by completing a run in the Hard dungeon with the required Talismans again. If this doesn't fix the issue for you, feel free to submit a Support ticket with your issue and the team will ensure it gets resolved as soon as possible.

That's it for today, have a great weekend everyone!

Signing off

Ceeg

P.S - Check out Twitter for a mini reveal of X Factor Eddie! https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/status/1312143749279965184?s=20
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Q&A?
    Question: when will a real game company take over to fix this bugged game?

OS
    Android
    The day you quit.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    This really should stayed a forum post.

It would have limited repeat questions and we would have a much easier way to reference what was said and quote it when 2 months down the line we want to answer a question that was addressed.

At the very least I think it would prove beneficial to everyone if we got a post Q&A forum post that is either a transcript of that portion or some officially typed up answers that would give you a chance to polish up the answers given during the stream for clarity.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    We will only get answers, if they like the question. They don't like the question => no answer.

TBH why are now wasting more NF-staff members their time in this? 1st fix bugs, then make those hyperinteresting videos.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Ahner View Post
    We will only get answers, if they like the question. They don't like the question => no answer.

TBH why are now wasting more NF-staff members their time in this? 1st fix bugs, then make those hyperinteresting videos.
    I share the same distrust that we'll actually get answers to the harder questions but as far as wasting time that could be spent bug fixing, we've had the same bugs for months and years at this point. A few hours spent with the community won't push things that much further back in the grand scheme of things. And honestly, I'd rather get an answer from the dev/design team themselves than filtered through someone who doesn't do design or dev work.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    The questions are limited to just 4 categories, what if my question doesn't fit into one of these 4?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    The questions are limited to just 4 categories, what if my question doesn't fit into one of these 4?
    Those topics are just extras. Your question can be whatever you want to ask.
    Ceeg

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post

At the very least I think it would prove beneficial to everyone if we got a post Q&A forum post that is either a transcript of that portion or some officially typed up answers that would give you a chance to polish up the answers given during the stream for clarity.
    This is honestly a good idea, one that I have been planning for already. I will do my best to make it work.
    Ceeg

OS
    iOS
    Lol exactly