Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Ace of Spades (Sacrifice) - Sacrifice for a chance at The Red Queen

Name:  Ace-of-Spades-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 5740
Size:  287.5 KB

From now until October 26th at 5PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards.

Bonus rewards for each tier are as follows:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of either 3 Shuffle Fragments
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 13 Shuffle Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 65 Shuffle Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 180 Shuffle Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Shuffle Souls
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 4 Shuffle Souls
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Shuffle Souls
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 5 Shuffle Souls

The Shuffle Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. It also has an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning 5★ The Red Queen.

Don’t try your luck! The Red Queen will answer your attacks with cruel precision. Her Passive ability, Queen of Hearts, gives her a 50% chance to counterattack when your team takes damage, and if any of her stats are reduced, her attack power will increase by 50% each turn. If you dare to hit her, The Red Queen will inflict Cleave for 9 turns on attacking enemies!

Get full character details in the Compendium

Shuffle Soul Details!

Each Shuffle Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Red Queen Soul Fragments
    • 50, 75 or 100 Wild Card Soul Fragments
    • 10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 750 Red Queen Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Warrior Red Queen

Wild Card Fragments can be traded in store for Ironite and a series of packs that contain Gunner Awakening Materials! These packs will give you the opportunity to get Gunner Awakening Materials for every star tier.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Please note that The Red Queen is not currently available in any other souls. If you miss your chance to recruit her, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Complete both solo and Clan Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including various Awakening Shards, Haunted Pumpkins and Equilibrium Fragments.

Equilibrium Fragments are the event currency of our Forbidden Knowledge Clan Mega event that is running until January.

Trade your Equilibrium Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Baphomet, Rare Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Forbidden Knowledge event post here!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Alchemist Fragments, Rare or Common Souls for additional rewards! You can see the full list of items in the Event Store!

Event Store Additions:
    Get 1, 3 and 10 packs of Shuffle Souls for Ironite

Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and grab the Smashing Good Deal Pack for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. This pack contains 8 Haunted Pumpkins in addition to Ironite and Skill Shards!

Grab an additional boost of Wild Card Fragments with the Full Deck Pack. This pack includes 2000 Wild Card Fragments, 3 Shuffle Souls, Talisman Soul Fragments, Ironite and more!

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    iOS
    Question for the devs: why?

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    When did Maiden sing about Alice Through the Looking Glass? By the way I'm 45 minutes trying to log in.....

OS
    Android
    Would've fitted more for an April fools, but hey, I was starting to get clogged in souls and about 80m gold, plus running out of Ironite after Darkest Fear Eddie. I know I said I wouldn't buy in for a 4 star, but Foreboding souls dropped Pumpkins so...yeah.

As for the Bloody Red Queen, as much as I like the Alice in Wonderland its....quite out there for a Maiden game. At this rate get us the Red Queen from Steamworld Heist.
    So. Pure ATK damage dealer, in-built revenge. Not based on enemy HP so...meh. Raidboss killers are needed, and this regal gal doesn't fit the bill. Another one to the pile of "I should save it up for gauntlet but have so many chars that she won't even be used there". Power move brings some Piece of Mind Eddie vibes (who needs some love too) and well, any source of uncommon effects is welcomed I think. Cleave and curse are not that common with many toons just shrugging off negatives and Alchemy now being a cosmic.

Have a good sacrifice night gents, if the game decides to let you play, that is. Mine is stuck loading for the past hour now.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    Android
    Or could the red queen be a jest and is referring to Margaret beaufort
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I like this event.
    I too like this event.
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Or could the red queen be a jest and is referring to Margaret beaufort
    Looks awfully a lot like the queen from Alice

OS
    Android
    Ace of Spade, Red Queen, Full deck pack, shuffle souls. Yes, it's Alice.

Also, there's apparently clan rewards? But the scant few seconds I got of the game letting me log on there were no clan challenges. Is this why the game isn't loading, you guys fixing stuff last minute?
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    iOS
    This event looks good.shame i cant log in to play tho...1 hour 30 minutes trying so far....