Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_LOTB View Post
    Attachment 8780

**BONUS: For the duration of this event, Eternity Soul Fragments you earn from the weekly Arena resets can be traded for Eternity Talismans!

Eternity Talismans are purple talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for the following effects: Grant Perfect Hit to all allies at the start of battle for 2 turns. Grant Physical, Magic, and True Block to self for 1 turn if Perfect Hit, Regen, or Charge is present at the start of your turn. Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects, Stun, and inflict Perfect Disable for 1 turn on a random enemy if Passive Disable is active on any enemy at the start of your turn. Fully heal and removes Doom effects from all enemies if the wearer of this talisman has the Shawl of Styx passive.
    Just a FYI, that’s the old description of eternity talisman before the nerf or update.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Clearly, you don't have "No Prayer for the Dying" or "Virtual XI".
    Hey man, don't be talkin' 'bout my No Prayer for the Dying. That was my first Maiden album and what kick-started my love of metal!

In all seriousness, I think it's rather good. Lot's of good tracks, solos, dual leads and melody. If there's a buggy Maiden album it's Fear of the Dark. Also a great album, but less consistent than No Prayer.

As far as Virtual XI, I feel it's got a lot of good moments, but definitely one of their weaker outputs.

OS
    Android
    I'm hoping this Eddie is available after this event. There's no way I'm buying anything for real money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Just a FYI, that’s the old description of eternity talisman before the nerf or update.
    Good catch Nifelheim! I'll update this straight away.