Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    2 hours is nothing. The best was when it was nearly 12 hours that one time. You missed it? Sorry bro.

OS
    iOS
    Oh when they have the monthly “updates” my record was almost two days these guys couldn’t program a pong game. But don’t criticize them they’ll ban you from social media platforms like the cowards they are.

OS
    iOS
    Oh look a new event I would like to check out but wait an hour and a half and I still can’t get in. Oh sorry if I “insulted” the great amphibian overlords.

OS
    Android
    I am very disappointed in those of you that hijacked this thread. I meant for it to be a place where people could post good things that happened to them in the game, not to sit there and rant.

OS
    Android
    One of my most exciting moments came when I finally got my first gunner minotaur, after a year of waiting, as part of the best sac event I ever had a while back. Couldn't believe my luck. Damn near shat myself

OS
    Android
    Id say probably 3(?) years ago when they had the easily obtainable Jack-O-Lantern souls that could be sac'd. I think i ended up with 300+ various souls and got tons of sought after characters, including Cyborg Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I am very disappointed in those of you that hijacked this thread. I meant for it to be a place where people could post good things that happened to them in the game, not to sit there and rant.
    I would ignore everything Kmadd says, he's had a super bad attitude that led him to getting blocked on both Facebook and Twitter and it's only a matter of time before he's blocked here too.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I remember how excited I was to get my first 5* character early on (The Nomad from a standard Rare - all that was available in those days!). I think I pretty much only had Strength and Health talismans still but I know I was amazed at how hard hit hit with two Health and four Strengths Can't remember how far through the game I was but I was still using the starter Eddie and I think I'd gotten him to 4* by this point...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I would ignore everything Kmadd says, he's had a super bad attitude that led him to getting blocked on both Facebook and Twitter and it's only a matter of time before he's blocked here too.
    Let me help everyone out and get banned/blocked here as well what kind of a “leader/owner” of a gaming company would let everyone in at 1900 only to have a “reset” an hour later? Penny wise is calling and he needs his clown shoes back. What a joke